This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What are your most desired inclusions in MSFS

• Virtual Reality
    • Seasons
    • Rotorcraft
    • ATC
    • SDK

4 minutes ago, rjfry said:

As I have already said you can get 1,000 post it not going to make any difference the final build is being worked on right upto release and I don't see them adding more work now.

Respectfully, watch the video (sorry I’m lazy to find it) they did not commit. At all in any form. I’m resigned to that it won’t be in the preview. People are hallucinating when they say so.  Listen to the words. 

Edited by daveinca2000

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

Just now, daveinca2000 said:

Watch the video (sorry I’m lazy to find it) they did not commit. 

I must have seen a different one not on release 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

2 minutes ago, rjfry said:

2 minutes ago, rjfry said:

Yes, because you are getting my hopes up 😊 that they did actually say it.  I need to hear the words. You need to do the same with seasons, Johnny over there needs to do that with ATC...I want it all.  We all do don’t we? It seems the list is actually small. 

It may also be a teaching moment regarding all polls in life. Don’t believe them. And it is a popularity contest, my word, this forum is taking a beating on there. Did you read what they are saying about us?

Absolutely polls of that kind invite  manipulations (I do not say cheating, manipulation). It was pretty obvious to see that something weird was going on just looking at the jump of figures. It is not the first time I see that on social networks/forums (including a very well known flight sim forum a couple of years ago), it wont be the last. 

VR deserves better. 

Edited by domkle
  • Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 minute ago, domkle said:

Absolutely polls of that kind invite  manipulations (I do not say cheating, manipulation). It was pretty obvious to see that something weird was going on just looking at the jump of figures. It is not the first time I see that on social networks/forums (including a very well known flight sim forum a couple of years ago), it wont be the last. 

VR deserves better. 

The world deserves better. 

Genuine interest is not vote manipulation just because you disagree with it, get a grip.

Edited by Narcil
  • Like 2

The world deserves better. 

It does. The social networks are drawing the good and the bad. Thats why I prefer to be on Avsim than on Reddit. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

1 minute ago, domkle said:

It does. The social networks are drawing the good and the bad. Thats why I prefer to be on Avsim than on Reddit. 

I avoid social media like the plague. Just crazy. I flight sim to get away from all of it. At least we can agree to disagree on this forum. Refreshing!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Afaik we still don't know why this poll was made with these specific options. Was it on request of MS? Can't imagine 188AHC came up with this random list just like that. There must be a thought behind it all.

Did you read what they are saying about us?

Just now, LHookins said:

Not recently but this is nothing new.  

What is weird is that one of the unpleasant participants to the Reddit thread is also, under another name, participating in this thread. Don't you love it ? 

Dominique

Please stop with the conspiracy theories. Nobody can vote in this poll unless they are an AVSIM member in good standimg.

Is it important that we have members here that are also members on other sites? No it isn't. I'm sure a good number of you in this topic are also members of other sites, Reddit, and Flightsim as examples. 

As has been stated, it looks like someone has lobbied for VR votes so it is what it is. That's the way polls and social media work

It shouldn't be of great concern, however, as Microsoft and Asobo are fairly intelligent and I'm pretty confident that they have or are currently looking at everything in this and other polls. This poll was for our own information. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Now 30%? 😂

Do all the polls you want. 

One thing is clear VR for a FS is way behind in priority compared to core features always included as ATC  seasons, AI traffic and others. 

MS doesn't need a poll to know this.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

On 10/1/2019 at 9:24 PM, SilentChill said:

I'm a No VR no Buy cry baby 😄

I'm with you on that.  A good proportion of VR users won't go back to flat monitors.  Rotors would be my next priority, but I could wait for that, whereas with VR I would put off the purchase until it arrived.  It may be, of course, that an ultra-high performance GPU will be needed to get the frame-rate high enough.  Yes, I am a new member, well actually a returning member from years ago, currently using AFS2 with VR.

Edited by Grindathotte
  • Like 3