1. 1. What are your most desired inclusions in MSFS

• Virtual Reality
    • Seasons
    • Rotorcraft
    • ATC
    • SDK

On 10/1/2019 at 10:24 PM, SilentChill said:

I'm a No VR no Buy cry baby 😄

I would no longer consider buying any sim that does not run in VR. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ShredderSA said:

I would no longer consider buying any sim that does not run in VR. 

Me either - especially one that doesn't even launch until 2020.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, irrics said:

Me either - especially one that doesn't even launch until 2020.

I agree with you not buying it,  but I respectfully disagree that saying so it is not helpful and only serves to divide and inflame others. Don't we get enough of that in politics? Why hand them the argument that we are entitled. We need to be above that  (Hint: They really hate that)  LOL

• Like 3

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

4 minutes ago, daveinca2000 said:

I agree with you not buying it,  but I respectfully disagree that saying so it is not helpful and only serves to divide and inflame others. Don't we get enough of that in politics? Why hand them the argument that we are entitled. We need to be above that  (Hint: They really hate that)  LOL

Dave I'm posting my honest feelings about how critical VR is to me for MSFS.

It's been proven that the actual developers are paying attention here and I think it behooves us all to post as much for them to know how we feel as anything else.

That's all I'm worried about.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, irrics said:

Dave I'm posting my honest feelings about how critical VR is to me for MSFS.

It's been proven that the actual developers are paying attention here and I think it behooves us all to post as much for them to know how we feel as anything else.

That's all I'm worried about.

Believe me they know (developers) I reached out to others who were at the event. We need to stay positive. I think we are dispelling the narrative here that VR is unworthy of support. I think we can inform and bring more people to VR if we stay positive. Go take at look at VR demanders in Steam. I can understand why people are hating on us-even if devs give in.

Edited by daveinca2000
additional thoughta
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, daveinca2000 said:

Believe me they know (developers) I reached out to others who were at the event. We need to stay positive. I think we are dispelling the narrative here that VR is unworthy of support. I think we can inform and bring more people to VR if we stay positive.

I couldn't be any more positive about MSFS - I'm TOTALLY stoked.

But that's going to stop me from being honest that I'm really only stoked about MSFS for using it in VR.  

That's just how it is for me, sorry man.

Anyways - lets stop talking about it -as this is wasting space in this thread which was already majorly cleaned up today from this type of stuff before - admittedly involving me also.  Apologies to all.

Edited by irrics
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, irrics said:

I couldn't be any more positive about MSFS - I'm TOTALLY stoked.

But that's going to stop me from being honest that I'm really only stoked about MSFS for using it in VR.  

That's just how it is for me, sorry man - honesty about that is most important to me.

I will be even more disappointed than anyone!

13 minutes ago, daveinca2000 said:

I think we can inform and bring more people to VR if we stay positive. Go take at look at VR demanders in Steam. I can understand why people are hating on us-even if devs give in.

"bring more people to VR", "people hating us " ; evangelism, victimization. The VR crowd sounds more and more like the XPlane crowd (not all but a great deal of them).  A sect. 

Edited by domkle
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I want seasons but sadly if something is not in now I don't see it making it on release, I think some think it`s just a case of dashing off a few lines of code and have to test it, after this month there hands will be full with insider feedback and working on corrections and bug fixes, and still refining the next alpha for test. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I would be interested in if we have just gained a lot of new members VR was going nowhere then bang.   

Raymond Fry.

4 minutes ago, rjfry said:

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I would be interested in if we have just gained a lot of new members VR was going nowhere then bang.   

Isn’t that weird ? About 100 more votes during the night ...

Edited by domkle

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Oh no the horror, VR fans want to buy their sim.

1 VR

2 ATC

3 Seasons

4 SDK

5 Rotorcraft

Edited by Narcil
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, domkle said:

Yes I may sign up as my grandson just kidding, as I don't think it will make any difference.

Raymond Fry.

Hard to pick as I’m a helicopter guy who only flys in VR. I choose VR as without it I won’t buy the sim. Hoping rotorcraft are added soon after release. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1