This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What are your most desired inclusions in MSFS

• Virtual Reality
    • Seasons
    • Rotorcraft
    • ATC
    • SDK

31 minutes ago, Noodle said:

A Rift using DCS. Nothing inside the cockpit is readable from the design-eye position...I have to physically lean forward in order to read the instruments other than the ADI ball.

The HP Reverb is the way to go for sims. 2160X2160 per eye.

Oculus Rift is  2160x1200 is 2,592,000 pixels

Hp Reverb is  2160X2160 is 4,665,600 pixels

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

1 hour ago, dmarques69 said:

1. VR

2. Virtual Reality

3. Be able to fly with a headset

😂🤣😂

Specs: I9-13900K, RTX 4090, 32gb Ram |Headsets: HP Reverb

10 hours ago, 188AHC said:

Please place your votes before Oct.10.

The sequence of the items listed in no way reflects their importance. 

I don´t think it is usefull to put a SDK in this list. I assume that many users don´t know what it means to have no usable (technicly AND huge enough - funcionality) SDK at release. A SDK is a absolute MUST Have in my eyes

Edited by mpo910
  • Upvote 2

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Seasons is a priority but an improved ATC over the FS9 version would be very welcome too.

About the SDK, I would have said « a SDK open to the users and not only to developers ». I hope that we can still doodle our sceneries in the new world.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Without SDK nothing will happen. I won't even put it on the list. 

Seasons 1

Victor Roos

12 hours ago, rhumbaflappy said:

Seasons makes sense to me. SDK, VR and rotorcraft only address a relatively small user base. Seasons and ATC pretty much affect everyone.

A lot of people (such as myself) use IVAO or VATSIM for ATC. So in my eyes Seasons > ATC.

I think most simmers don t use Ivao. ATC is the most important feature for an immersive and complete experience. More, it would introduce new simmers (or gamers) to ATC which will potentially lead them to IVAO. Of course, an integrated IVAO would be fabulous, is it so hard to implement such a thing?

Seasons are for me a secondary feature as you can fly in summer with ATC and having a wonderful and complete experience. What is the point of flying in autumn and not having anyone to guide you? 

Edited by Noooch
  • Like 2

It's a rather random poll, isn't it, but I voted for ATC because out of these 5 options it simply is the most important one for me. Would be nice to 'talk' to ATC even during VFR flights. I don't expect full ProATC-quality or better but it should at LEAST be on par with FSX/P3D (without the constant vectoring, that is).

I do not care too much about seasons as long as we get proper weather: I suppose with seasons you mean ground textures and trees etc. that change with the seasons. I don't care to only fly over summer textures all year long as long as I got all kinds of weather. Weather is WAY more important to me than seasons!

VR and rotorcraft I can do without. And as others said: an SDK doesn't really belong in this list. (I do wonder what inspired these 5 choices...?)

And since it's been mentioned: Track IR is a MUST for me, really... Don't know if I can enjoy MSFS to the fullest without Track IR support.

• Like 1

Just now, Noooch said:

Just now, Flamingpie said:

I agree with you both but there is a big difference between ATC and Sseasons. ATC can be brought to the sim as a  3rd party addon, seasons can't, they have to be built in. That's why I voted seasons but ATC is obviously  extremely important too

Edited by domkle

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

If the uniroyal tire is there off I-94 and telegraph, I'll be a believer. Lol

Yes it`s VFR GA flyers sim much like XP and LR could have a problem in a couple of years, LM don't have a problem as it will continue development as it`s an in house product.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

SDK is already confirmed, several times over.  

From the remainng items then, for me, it would have to be seasons, then VR.  I don't yet own a VR headset, but flight sim is the app that would make me buy one.  

I am shocked as to why even seasons have to be listed, should be a base product, period. If this thing is in development for 5 years now, I am expecting jaw dropping realism when it comes to ATC and hope they don't mess this up.

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

4 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I am shocked as to why even seasons have to be listed, should be a base product, period. If this thing is in development for 5 years now, I am expecting jaw dropping realism when it comes to ATC and hope they don't mess this up.

It's due to the method of scenery generation.  The resultant dataset is likely 4x the size, and when your dataset is already 2 Petabytes...

• Like 1