Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

Just Flight's Traffic Global Released

How is this different from the "Live Traffic" plugin?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Live traffic has live traffic, this one has a table of flights for every airport which the AI planes follows.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Thanks but this looks like airliners only...not everyone flies airliners. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

2 hours ago, warbirds said:

Airliners is all you're able to get with LiveTraffic, unless you force ALL real air traffic, regardless of type, to use ADS-B surveillance.

Edited by Bjoern

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

So how much has this improved since launch? Seems like a lot of fixes have been rolled out.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

On 12/28/2019 at 5:37 PM, warbirds said:

GA is coming at a later date

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:03 PM, eaim said:

GA is coming at a later date

They better hurry up! I predict that the new sim will be out before I see GA in JF Traffic Global for X-Plane 11.

I made the purchase and if all the user wants is AI airlines at most airports, then this is for them. I wanted a similar experience then what I always got from P3D, but it was not to be. I had issues with the plug-in and XP menu. I've had to delete the plugin and claim it as a loss. The sad part is that I did all my research before I hit the buy button.

This will not affect my full enjoyment of XP11. What's done is done!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

I made the purchase and if all the user wants is AI airlines at most airports, then this is for them. I wanted a similar experience then what I always got from P3D, but it was not to be.

The only current add-on that delivers something close to MSFS/P3D's integrated AI/ATC system, including GA, for X-Plane is AutoATC. Disavantages are that it requires an Android app, that it's very much under heavy development, that you can only control it by voice and that traffic is injected from a server (no real time, real world traffic though). The dev wants to pitch it as a training tool to flight schools, so at least the amibition to make it as real as it gets is there.

1 minute ago, Bjoern said:

The only current add-on that delivers something close to MSFS/P3D's integrated AI/ATC system, including GA, for X-Plane is AutoATC

VOXATC has had integrated ATC and AI control/communications for a long time now. It is far better than the default AI/ATC.

On 3/27/2020 at 2:32 PM, jabloomf1230 said:

VOXATC has had integrated ATC and AI control/communications for a long time now. It is far better than the default AI/ATC.

VOXATC does not have an X-Plane client and we're talking X-Plane here.

• Upvote 1

I think about buying Traffic Global - how does TG work with runways used for takeoff only or landing only? Does TG use real world procedures, or does TG use every runway for both, takeoff and landing?

best regards, Mathias

On 3/29/2020 at 8:58 PM, jabloomf1230 said:

Oops sorry, but your post mentioned P3d.

Might want to read that sentence again.

On 3/27/2020 at 2:30 PM, Bjoern said:

The only current add-on that delivers something close to MSFS/P3D's integrated AI/ATC system, including GA, for X-Plane is AutoATC.

On 3/29/2020 at 4:10 PM, skylane182 said:

I think about buying Traffic Global - how does TG work with runways used for takeoff only or landing only? Does TG use real world procedures, or does TG use every runway for both, takeoff and landing?

If all you want is airliners at most airports with an easy install, then JF TG for XP11 is the best AI add on you an buy.

However, if you are looking for AIG quality models along with an experience with AI & ATC interaction like we have in P3D v4, then you will be very disappointed.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.