Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Microsoft Flight Simulator - X019 - Gameplay Trailer

13 minutes ago, Nedo68 said:

have you see the close up screenshoot with the procedural Grass on the ground?

Yes it looks fantastic as does all the scenery but the LOD for the grass means you won't see it once up in the air.

I am being hypercritical because I am a perfectionist, it doesn't mean I am not drooling over the sim.

17 minutes ago, jlund said:

"I'm sure it less noticeable when in flight and certainly not at anything but very low altitudes."

It's also clearly visible in Venice when flying low over the canals, but I'm sure they'll fix it, or we'll just have to avoid flying that low in cities  🙂

Hopefully, the AI and autogen can only improve after all.

A bigger distraction would be the pop in which can be very noticeable at time and breaks immersion, that is where I would like to see most improvement through the Alphas. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, rjfry said:

In one of the videos with the devs talking about third party`s they said they would leave the high detailed fully functioning cockpit`s to the third party`s as they do it better, so I suspect the all switches and glass cockpit will be an addon.

Dude come on. stop with the weird speculation and misinformation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

I'm not going to buy it. No wingflex in the 747. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

NAX669.png

Hmm...  the AI cars appear to navigate traffic circles about as well as I do.

• Like 3

Holy Smokes!

At 1:27 of the video the twin diamond is over our home at Lake Las Vegas!

This is in Henderson just east of Las Vegas with Lake Mead National Park in the background.

Unbelievable!

Thank you so much Asobo and Microsoft! Now show us the money- show us Fabulous Las Vegas at night!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Rjfry - same cluelessness about Pmdg on day one. Then the next week Pmdg release info on 737-ng3 and pricing day one.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Greazer said:

I'm looking from cell phone, but what's the point? You cannot see blades of grass at 500ft.

I was not referring at grass but how real it looks...

3 hours ago, roarkr said:

This just gets better and better. Wonder if the 747 is an PMDG?

You know what I really hope it isn't. This is in the base sim, it needs to be somewhat functional, accessible but not bring the sim to it's knees. Plus the hours it takes to get close to a PMDG implementation doesn't bare thinking about. This is definately one case where Microsoft / Asobo can be practical, maybe cut some corners and just give us a decent fist of providing a feel for the queen of the skies.

To be honest I'm more excited with the partnerships Microsoft have anounced, not sure what that means but more authenticity in airlines, handling, looks, what does this mean operationally? - I'm interested know what this means to the aircraft we'll see in the game.

Edited by dtrjones
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Krakin said:

Interview number 3 from FSElite with the devs skip to 11 mins in third party.

PS we know developers that spend 8 years on an aircraft which is stunning we want them in the sim.

Edited by rjfry
  • Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

2 hours ago, Kevin_28 said:

I wonder if the footage is from their xbox version or PC?

IIRC they've said work on the X-Box version won't start until after the PC version is finalized. So it's more than likely PC.

1 hour ago, rjfry said:

In one of the videos with the devs talking about third party`s they said they would leave the high detailed fully functioning cockpit`s to the third party`s as they do it better, so I suspect the all switches and glass cockpit will be an addon.

The confirmed in an interview today that the base 747 will have a functional cockpit with FMS

• Like 1