Sign in to follow this  
carmined

People are flying in MSFS right now

11 minutes ago, DadJokeCinema said:

East is relative.

Oh, so you are related to my Uncle East Surrency? I guess that would make us cousins (of a sort). :laugh:

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

2 minutes ago, n4gix said:

Oh, so you are related to my Uncle East Surrency? I guess that would make us cousins (of a sort). :laugh:

Only by marriage

15 hours ago, Theboot100 said:

Wait there's another flight simulator being released next year??

Microsoft Flight Simulator and now Flight Simulator 2020 too. Man we are in for a treat!

I always say FS2020 but it's because I need to relate the new title to the year it was released. Microsoft have never called there title FS2020, it's Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Interesting as they see this as a continuelly evolving title which is why the year hasn't been included.

56 minutes ago, SpiritFlyer said:

What's the matter with you guys?

Is there something in the air, or what?

It's a virus. Turns otherwise sane people stoopid

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I don't understand how clickbait threads like these which contribute nothing useful to the discussion of FS2020 are allowed to be posted & left open for others to add to the fire while some poor soul asking about airport hangers gets their thread locked?

Edited by highflyer2020
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 7

43 minutes ago, highflyer2020 said:

I don't understand how clickbait threads like these which contribute nothing useful to the discussion of FS2020 are allowed to be posted & left open for others to add to the fire while some poor soul asking about airport hangers gets their thread locked?

now feller, asking questions like that are dangerous in these parts...

9 hours ago, charliearon said:

You've all been "Banned" for life!

I've been banned for life several times over the years. Even by the late great Tom Allensworth. May he rest in peace.

Yet here I am 😁

What do you have to do to get kicked out of here forever?🤣

No don't tell me. It will be like a button with a sign that says "don't press this button"

Yes I am one of them.🙄

This is another useless thread but it should be taken tongue in cheek. It's kind of nice to have a funny thread with all the endless chatter about the unknown. 

No lock at this time but please keep it civil and light hearted. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

6 minutes ago, 188AHC said:

This is another useless thread but it should be taken tongue in cheek. It's kind of nice to have a funny thread with all the endless chatter about the unknown. 

No lock at this time but please keep it civil and light hearted. 

If you lock it for me, I'll give you all the dust that's collected on my flight stick.

Well based on what I'm seeing on that forbidden site, it is indeed here (for the lucky people who got in) exciting times!!!

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

As I'm typing thousands of people including members of this forum are exploring MSFS, but not you, not me

how does that make you feel ?

18 minutes ago, cepact said:

As I'm typing thousands of people including members of this forum are exploring MSFS, but not you, not me

how does that make you feel ?

Are you referring to people doing the testing?

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]