Sign in to follow this  
siggy

pcgames.de interview

15 hours ago, mSparks said:

Why are you on a flight sim forum if you think considering weathervaning and stall characteristics is nonsense?

That was not the point of my post. Frankly your patronizing attitude sucks wind and it is that to which I object.

As for why I'm here, perhaps you've failed to notice that I am one of the moderators here. One of my tasks is to ensure that all of the members "play nicely" and refrain from kicking sand in other member's faces. I'm also concerned whenever any member gives every appearance of participating here with the singular goal of constantly "stirring the pot" just because they enjoy doing so.

By and large I am one of the most laid back of the moderators here at AVSIM, but even I have limits on my tolerance... This is just a word of caution here to not try testing my limits. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Enough about X-Plane. We have a forum for that.

And I am asking again, please don't quote long quotes. Prune them down to 1 sentence or paragraph at the most.

Also, please don't quote videos or pictures that have been posted. These eat data and some members are on caps.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

2 hours ago, Baber20 said:

I can attest to that. And he got that thread locked too. Too lazy to find his exact post though but I am sure theboot can provide the link along with the exact pg and post #.

to lazy to even read the posts i think.

only threads getting locked are when otherwise mature conversations gets spammed with personal garbage like this.

5 hours ago, Noodle said:

The cited article is a puff piece, and does not provide enough information to draw any reasonable inferences regarding the depth of flight modeling except that, at minimum, aircraft performance should match data published in the flight manual.

Pretty much exactly what I said on page 2....

pure marketing spiel of no value which it can  be concluded doesnt bode well for anyone with hopes of msfs2020 having modern flight physics if thats where they draw the line.

Might as well be a newspaper article about a guy that plans to take on spaceX - he's just launched his first model rocket with a class D engine, best bit was it parachuted safely to the ground, acceleration due to gravity was exactly like it would be launching a man to the moon.

Edited by mSparks

AutoATC Developer

4 hours ago, n4gix said:

That was not the point of my post.

apologies for the misunderstanding.

what were you calling nonsense then.

AutoATC Developer

4 hours ago, n4gix said:

That was not the point of my post. Frankly your patronizing attitude sucks wind and it is that to which I object.

As for why I'm here, perhaps you've failed to notice that I am one of the moderators here. One of my tasks is to ensure that all of the members "play nicely" and refrain from kicking sand in other member's faces. I'm also concerned whenever any member gives every appearance of participating here with the singular goal of constantly "stirring the pot" just because they enjoy doing so.

By and large I am one of the most laid back of the moderators here at AVSIM, but even I have limits on my tolerance... This is just a word of caution here to not try testing my limits. 

To be fair I'm not sure why trolls just don't get banned,and I don't say that lightly, but I think the mods are being too lenient with msparks.

Edited by eaim
  • Like 7

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

14 minutes ago, mSparks said:

what were you calling nonsense then.

Are you saying you don't actually read posts carefully enough? I found Bill's reference to Debby Downer quite clear and perfectly accurate, lol. Oh darn, now you made me stir the pot as well! 😲☹️

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

So back on topic....

The article was a good read.  Every bit of info we get on the new sim seems to get me more excited than before.  Sounds like we'll have a lot of planes available at launch too.

• Like 4