Jump to content

haseen

Which route flown by which aircraft model/airline?

Recommended Posts

Dear:

Is there a way to know which aircraft model of which airline fly a particular route?

Suppose, I would like to fly from LTBA, Turkey to LGTS, Greece. How do I know which airline and which aircraft model fly this route regularly?

 

Thanks and regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

Share this post


Link to post

Dear Dave_YVR 

Thanks for your reply.

In p3d v4, there is no LTFM. Where can I download LTFM AFCAD free or payware?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

Edited by haseen

Share this post


Link to post

You could also just fly those same routes from LTBA if that is what you have.


i7-8700K, 16gb DDR4 3200,  GTX1080Ti, Win 10, P3d V4.5

Share this post


Link to post

I use this to find my flights:

https://www.flightradar24.com

 

I simply pick my prefered departure airport for the day and then look for the fitting aircraft that I can actually simulate and then pick a destination and airline acordingly.

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for replying.

If I want to know whether a particular type of aircraft i e MD 82 is flying right now, is there a way to search by model?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, haseen said:

Thanks for replying.

If I want to know whether a particular type of aircraft i e MD 82 is flying right now, is there a way to search by model?

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

https://flightaware.com

Edited by Adrian123

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, haseen said:

If I want to know whether a particular type of aircraft i e MD 82 is flying right now, is there a way to search by model?

This link will take you to the page you want to use. Input into the box or scroll and click the type and it will return a list of every active flight in the world on that aircraft.

Enjoy.


Keep the blue part on top...

 

Intel 8700K overclocked to 5.0 GHz | MSI z370 SLI-Plus | Zotac RTX 2080 Ti Amp | 32GB Corsair Vengence 3000 Mhz RAM | 1x Samsung 960 M.2 SSD | 2x Samsung 850 SSD | NZXT Kraken x62 Cooler | Corsair RMI850i PSU

Share this post


Link to post

This site is really useful if you know they airport, and you know which aircraft you want to fly, but don't know of the correct destination or airline. https://www.flightsfrom.com/

For example, I just bought EIDW and I have been flying the NGXu exclusively since it was released, so I want to fly from EIDW in a 737, but I need a route and an airline. Ryanair is the obvious choice, but I want something different. You search for Dublin, click destinations, filter by aircraft, filter out Ryanair, and you can see all of the routes flown by 737's out of EIDW, that are not operated by Ryanair.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Windows 7 Professional 64bit; P3DV4, ASP4, REXSF, UTL, ProATCx 

I7-4790k @ 4.4; Asus Maximus Formula VII; Asus Strix GTX 1080ti; 16GB G.Skill Trident X DDR3 2400; Corsair H110; EVGA Supernova 1000P2, Single 32" 4k Monitor 

Save a Life: adopt a retired racing greyhound

 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, duckbilled said:

This site is really useful if you know they airport, and you know which aircraft you want to fly, but don't know of the correct destination or airline. https://www.flightsfrom.com/

For example, I just bought EIDW and I have been flying the NGXu exclusively since it was released, so I want to fly from EIDW in a 737, but I need a route and an airline. Ryanair is the obvious choice, but I want something different. You search for Dublin, click destinations, filter by aircraft, filter out Ryanair, and you can see all of the routes flown by 737's out of EIDW, that are not operated by Ryanair.

That website is actually very good by the looks of it. I normally use flightaware, select an airport I have scenery for then scroll through all the departure's/arrivals until a find another airport I have scenery for and the right type of aircraft. This will make it much easier. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/12/2020 at 8:42 PM, haseen said:

Dear:

Is there a way to know which aircraft model of which airline fly a particular route?

Suppose, I would like to fly from LTBA, Turkey to LGTS, Greece. How do I know which airline and which aircraft model fly this route regularly?

 

Thanks and regards,

Haseen Ahmad.

I warmly recommend the Freeware "Flightplan Visualizer" by Pelle Liljendal. With this tool you can search for legs in hundreds of ways like which Airline targets a specific airport or vice versa and Pelle has done this exactly for what you demanding for. It´s based on hundreds of flightplans from all airline over the world. One very interesting feature is that, if you have found a specific leg it gives you also the information which legs are done by this particular aircraft. This gives a good idea how a working day looks like for the pilots and that aircraft.

https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=p3dutil&DLID=215448

Cheers

Bernd

Edited by BerndB

Bernd

P3D V4.5 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz, 16 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX2080, M2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    5%
    $1,300.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...