Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sethos

Prepar3D v5 Released

It's up on the store now (it's very slow at the time of writing): https://www.prepar3d.com/prepar3d-store/

f5ooSQf.jpg

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

LOL!!!!

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

I will fight with my wife. P3D v5 or Wife?

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

If you can't access the store, here's the direct EULA link that adds the academic version to your cart. At this point, it seems to be on another server that is working properly; https://secure.prepar3d.com/solo/products/LicenseAgreement.aspx?ProdOptionID=1106

EDIT: Though you do get taken back to the other server to download it but hey, at least that's one obstacle down. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

4 minutes ago, JLuis said:

Let's fly...

No Im sure that webpage is grounded to few or more hours .... ;D

What I see now its a speed of the snail.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Purchase went through but can't get to download page now

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

The most difficult now will be to download ... Very slow ...

José Luís

same purchased but no download

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Jeez... tried like 20 times now... I guess this was expected.

9 minutes ago, Sethos said:

If you can't access the store, here's the direct EULA link that adds the academic version to your cart. At this point, it seems to be on another server that is working properly; https://secure.prepar3d.com/solo/products/LicenseAgreement.aspx?ProdOptionID=1106

EDIT: Though you do get taken back to the other server to download it but hey, at least that's one obstacle down. 

Thank you, worked perfect. But the download is still down.

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Just now, stephenbgs said:

same purchased but no download

I tried too.  Think I'll just "calm down" and wait.  There is too much of a response right now.  

Stan

Thought they wouldve had ample servers ready for the demand. Crazy slow

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.