Sign in to follow this  
tommy10101

Alpha invites next week

40 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

I'm here, not to hold anybody's hand,

then don't no one is asking? 😂 if you don't care why respond? you can browse and move on, and find your "informative topics" or you can google whatever your looking for?

Still hoping to get my hand on Alpha this time, and please hands off... 😊

• Upvote 1

I was very surprised that I found a mail in my spam today, was send yesterday evening around midnight. It is my alpha invitation! Currently downloading and very excited. Not the best specs, so curious how it will run. (i7 4790k@4.4Ghz, 16GB RAM Geforce 1080Ti 11GB RAM Windows 10x64 1909)...

1 hour ago, edemeijer said:

I was very surprised that I found a mail in my spam today, was send yesterday evening around midnight. It is my alpha invitation! Currently downloading and very excited. Not the best specs, so curious how it will run. (i7 4790k@4.4Ghz, 16GB RAM Geforce 1080Ti 11GB RAM Windows 10x64 1909)...

Congrats.

I have exactly the very same config as you, and a first hour registered ... But no joy here 😞

My new system Rysen 3700x/32GB should arrive next week.

But now I am afraid to update and miss the next round of alpha invite ... Again ...

Cruel world.

To me the biggest immersion killer in the clips is the autogen pop in. Maybe it's something that Asobo is also aware and wants to deal with before releasing video clips.

16 hours ago, Athlonic said:

Congrats.

I have exactly the very same config as you, and a first hour registered ... But no joy here 😞

My new system Rysen 3700x/32GB should arrive next week.

But now I am afraid to update and miss the next round of alpha invite ... Again ...

Cruel world.

I would start using your new rig and update the dxdiag file. They add more testers every period...

I wonder if I even have a chance, since I registered in April 😄

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

On 5/24/2020 at 3:07 PM, edemeijer said:

I would start using your new rig and update the dxdiag file. They add more testers every period...

Yeeh but I meant ...

what if I could be picked up with my "old" i7 4790K next time but not with my Rysen 3700X, Asobo might be like "Oh look, yet another AMD R7 user : SKIP !"

I am lost. 😞

gutted still no invite 

oh well my Honeycomb yoke that's coming tomorrow will just have to stay in the box then

#ChaoticWord572

Ryzen 5900x - 32gb 3600Mhz RAM - Asus Strix X570-F Motherboard - ASUS TUF OC RTX 3090 - AOC AGON 32" 144Hz - LG OLED55CX5LB 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED - 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 + 2TB PCIe4.0 NVMe drive's - Samsung EVO 670 SSD 250gb - 2TB 3.5" HDD - Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls Yoke - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog. T Flight Rudder Pedals - Trackir

1 hour ago, Baber20 said:

Their Facebook page just confirmed more alpha invites tomorrow.

Might was take a L today lol.

In the last update the said, more invitations today.

What does this mean? Are there more to expect till Friday?

On 5/26/2020 at 8:34 AM, Athlonic said:

Yeeh but I meant ...

what if I could be picked up with my "old" i7 4790K next time but not with my Rysen 3700X, Asobo might be like "Oh look, yet another AMD R7 user : SKIP !"

I am lost. 😞

Hey I have my answer ! 😃

- I should have kept my old system's Dxdiag.xml ... I am still not in the Alpha 😭

On 5/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, Athlonic said:

Hey I have my answer ! 😃

- I should have kept my old system's Dxdiag.xml ... I am still not in the Alpha 😭

Oh wait a minute !
I was wrong, I am cleared for take off !!! Finally !  😃😍😃

Keep the faith guys and check your junkmail ... good luck and see you when NDA is lifted 😛