Sign in to follow this  
tommy10101

Alpha invites next week

5 hours ago, mp15 said:

No I'm not going to OpT-out but i Will ask for access.

On 5/8/2020 at 10:17 PM, mp15 said:

I suscribed in October 2019, It been 8 months already and no invite, not even a warm email with a video for Is waiting to see more.

This Is why i am going to OpT- out if im not invited next week.

So, will he, or wont he? This is getting exciting.. A few days left!!

• Like 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

There Is no excitement, even if i get the alpha to play or if OpT-out, i wont reveal It anyways.

ya know , man. 

you've successfully made me log in so I could block you. 

you're not funny.  it's just boring to see the same schtick over and over  when you're  hoping for a little info. 

good grief. 

• Upvote 1

Has anyone noticed that an invitation has been sent?

It seems very quiet to me.

49 minutes ago, Usvart said:

Has anyone noticed that an invitation has been sent?

It seems very quiet to me.

I'd say they will release the new build first. I expect that to happen tomorrow along with the website update. We'll see 🙂

• Upvote 1

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

yeah, they said after the new build, which they hoped would be out sometime this week. (I know the roadmap said Tomorrow, but the news post just said the week of the 11th)

getting tired of waiting for invite,. these development update doesn't excite me anymore. 😓

23 minutes ago, Elwyn said:

getting tired of waiting for invite,. these development update doesn't excite me anymore. 😓

getting tired of waiting for the usual moans... thanks for sharing with us, do we care? No, Why bother telling us, when we dont care either way!!

• Like 1

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

I'm excited for each development update. Is the wait getting old? Somewhat? Doesn't deter from the excitement though. They could have waited a year to announce this project, I'm personally very excited, impatient yes, but still very much looking forward to this.

MSFS. Hardware: AMD 5600X @4.0Ghz, Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT AIO, MSI MPG B550i Gaming Edge WiFi mobo, RTX 3080ti 12GB FE GPU , G.Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB (2x16) DDR4-3600 RAM CL16, PNY XLR8 3030 1 TB SSD (OS + SIM), Crucial P5 1TB M.2 pcie-3 NVMe SSD (data) . Corsair SF750 80+ Platinum PSU, NZXT H200i Mini ITX Tower.  38" LG UltraGear  38GN950-B display. 4x QL120 fans

2 hours ago, Wobbie said:

getting tired of waiting for the usual moans... thanks for sharing with us, do we care? No, Why bother telling us, when we dont care either way!!

you do care, you took time to reply, "we" ? you don't represent everyone.

Edited by Elwyn
  • Like 3

Royal 'we' 

I represent myself, 

Are you concerned or interested if a person on this forum is saying that he is tired of waiting? Why??

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...

5 minutes ago, Wobbie said:

Royal 'we' 

I represent myself, 

Are you concerned or interested if a person on this forum is saying that he is tired of waiting? Why??

you do it again... twice....you do care, 😁 just kidding.... and yes I'll be concerned or interested if i knew the guy,or a friend, flight simulation community strives simply we care for our friends who share the same passion. I fly drones, when a friend of mine gets frustrated we help them, I do care,  some folks here helped me up, one of the reasons why we have forums.

4 hours ago, Wobbie said:

What are you doing in this thread then?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Elwyn said:

you do it again... twice....you do care, 😁 just kidding.... and yes I'll be concerned or interested if i knew the guy,or a friend, flight simulation community strives simply we care for our friends who share the same passion. I fly drones, when a friend of mine gets frustrated we help them, I do care,  some folks here helped me up, one of the reasons why we have forums.

Absolutely agree!

I'm here, not to hold anybody's hand, nor to commiserate on the lack of invites, but to see & read any useful information with regard to alpha invites. 

I normally go to Facebook & other social sites to read how others are coping. These forums are supposed to be informative, as per the title of this particular forum, & not to hold pity parties.. Reading that people are intending to opt out is not helping anyone, & I would rather read actual invite information than try or offer help to frustrated simmers who are not selected.

Maybe there should be a separate forum  for that? 

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...