Sign in to follow this  
tommy10101

Alpha invites next week

51 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

I agree. There is no way they can give access to the remaining 40 to 50k people in the next two months although they DID say that everyone who registered for Alpha was going to get access at some point. Now I am not sure if they were specifically talking about the Alpha or in general the pre release buils which covers the future betas aswell.

IIRC all they said was all insiders would get to test eventually, they never specified they would get to test the Alpha.

Edited by Tuskin38

12 hours ago, mp15 said:

You are a member since 2015 and you still didn't make any donation Yet.

At least I make free stuff for the community, that's more than you do, because you're too smart and expensive according to yourself.

Edited by MaVe64
  • Like 3

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

3 minutes ago, MaVe64 said:

At least I make free stuff for the community, that's more than you do, because you're too smart and expensive according to yourself.

i am a member in here since November 2019 and i almost double you in community points as i have 99 points and you barely grasp 65, even though you think you can express a dislike towards me, disliking me doesn't mean an invite, I'm not sure what kind of free stuff you offer to communities rather than dislike towards myself.

4 minutes ago, mp15 said:

i am a member in here since November 2019 and i almost double you in community points as i have 99 points and you barely grasp 65, even though you think you can express a dislike towards me, disliking me doesn't mean an invite, I'm not sure what kind of free stuff you offer to communities rather than dislike towards myself.

Wow, dude, you're so full of yourself, it's nauseating. 🤢

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

@MaVe64 i Just see you make sounds and voice A.i very interesting, i master machine noise generators on Reaktor and Ableton, i also like A.i voices and editing sound FX.

maybe one day we can work together.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:24 PM, Tuskin38 said:

That's an overreaction.

That opt in will most likely also be used for Beta testing. They said everyone will get to test the sim eventually, they didn't say everyone would get into the Alpha.

I am not over reacting, i Will OpT-out on Friday if i dont get the invite, i have an Alert on My email inbox for everything that comes from MS.

i prefer SDK than Alpha access though. i could sign the NDA and then i get to work to build or fly, i am subscribed since October, i bought hardware, i want an invite at least a 10 minute running time alpha demo or i will OpT- out and then i wont buy the game.

Edited by mp15

45 minutes ago, mp15 said:

I am not over reacting, i Will OpT-out on Friday if i dont get the invite, i have an Alert on My email inbox for everything that comes from MS.

i prefer SDK than Alpha access though. i could sign the NDA and then i get to work to build or fly, i am subscribed since October, i bought hardware, i want an invite at least a 10 minute running time alpha demo or i will OpT- out and then i wont buy the game.

Boy, that’s really a child reaction ! How old are you ?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, mp15 said:

Let’s nip this in the bud, right here.

You are going to buy it, regardless of invite or not.

you have already shown an interest...the cats out the bag 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Luke Pype

3 hours ago, mp15 said:

Kids, time to go to bed

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mp15 said:

Other developers already have access to the SDK and some are on track to release their products alongside MSFS release. If you’re serious about what you say you are, figure out a way to contact Microsoft and get yourself a copy of that SDK. 

2 hours ago, mp15 said:

What the hell? Some people man, just unbelievable 😄

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Tomáš Pokorný

sign.php?call=160   signature-dark.png

SYSTEM -> CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5.0 GHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti @ 2027 MHz | RAM: 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident RGB 3200 MHz | MOBO: AsRock Z370 Extreme 4 | SSD: Kingston 256 GB, Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | HDD: Western Digital 1 TB | CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i | CASE: Corsair Obsidian Series 750D | PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 750W 

EQUIPMENT -> YOKE: Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System + Throttle Quadrant, Saitek X52 | RUDDER PEDALS: Saitek Pedals | CAMERA: TrackIR 5

5 hours ago, mp15 said:

i am a member in here since November 2019 and i almost double you in community points as i have 99 points and you barely grasp 65

So who is the biggest?

So, now we have a piddling contest.. Time for the trolls & kids to leave.. Dunno why someone that's not into flying is still here.. Click-bait?

I'd just like to ask why someone that's bored with flying wants/demands a 10 minute demo (especially if he's not interested, & I'm sure that he will be even more bored, and also why he keeps on telling us that he's opting out, & thinking that we are interested if he will be or will not be buying the game.

Lol.. he's got the hardware, not not the software nor the 'wetware' (maturity, respect, as well as the concern that his 99 reputation points makes him better than others, that have actually contributed to our hobby... Dare I say it... Small d__k (hardware) syndrome??

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

9 hours ago, mp15 said:

i am a member in here since November 2019 and i almost double you in community points as i have 99 points and you barely grasp 65, even though you think you can express a dislike towards me,

No one gives a sh*t what your community points are.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5