Sign in to follow this  
IgorBR

This is not a product for simmers, but for gamers.

If I compare default planes from FSX to default planes in MSFS2020, I have to say that FSX wins it. I do not feel like I am flying a simulator, but rather playing a game like GTA V. The sensitivity / reactions of the planes in MSFS2020 are absolutely horrible and make it unplayable on simulation-basis-level. This is for gamers, because gamers do not care and do not even know how the plane should be behaving.

Yes, the scenery is wonderful. If I want to explore and enjoy the world, I choose MSFS2020, but if I want to enjoy operating aircraft, I will prefer FSX for now.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Are you a type rated pilot or just rambling because things are not as you have grown accustomed to?

• Like 13
  • Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, IgorBR said:

If I compare default planes from FSX to default planes in MSFS2020, I have to say that FSX wins it. I do not feel like I am flying a simulator, but rather playing a game like GTA V. The sensitivity / reactions of the planes in MSFS2020 are absolutely horrible and make it unplayable on simulation-basis-level. This is for gamers, because gamers do not care and do not even know how the plane should be behaving.

Yes, the scenery is wonderful. If I want to explore and enjoy the world, I choose MSFS2020, but if I want to enjoy operating aircraft, I will prefer FSX for now.

Why FSX? Just grab FS2004. It is for sure smoother on the frames as well...

Boa sorte...

• Like 10

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

You lost me at Preferring FSX... Just wait until some payware airplanes are released. That 320neo was in MSFS was never intended to be study level and yes gamers will appreciate it. We will get our turn eventually as more things are released

• Like 10

Here's a video for you.

• Like 6

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

word not allowed, didnt know that. I thought I was simming and now I know I was gaming. My life is upside down and I don't know where to go from here... 

Edited by MagentaChild
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, IgorBR said:

No my friend default FSX aircraft are way far from reality. In contrast, MSFS2020 is much closer to it. There are topics in that forum about sensitivity and reaction. If you have to correctly bind your control to axises and adjust sensitivity  based on your peripheral

• Like 14

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

5 minutes ago, Evros said:

Are you a type rated pilot or just rambling because things are not as you have grown accustomed to?

You don’t need to be a pilot to notice the totally absurd characteristics on some of the aircrafts. Does a climb rate of rate of 9000 fpm seem reasonable to you?

It’s very obvious you’re not a pilot.

Graphics are great and it’s fun to play around with the content but it’s way too early for many of us to use this as our main sim.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The only thing I am missing in MSFS right now is a payware airbus on the FSLabs or bare minimum aerosoft level and a utility like Air Hauler to get me something to do. Other than that I do not miss launching a million applications just to have a realistic experience in P3D/FSX

• Like 9

If you want as real as it gets, get your butt out of your chair and go fly a real airplane. Problem solved. 

Stick with your 15 year old platform, or go back to fs9, or fs2002 or fs2000. Either way no one cares dude. 

• Like 8

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

It appears their marketing is attracting gamers which make sense for new prospectives!

• Like 2

FSX has better planes? - Get out of town.

Regards

bs

• Like 14

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

Just now, bean_sprout said:

FSX has better planes? - Get out of town.

Regards

bs

My thoughts exactly. Be like SAY WHAAAAAAAT? 🙂

Like to post screens shots of side by side comparison of the default FSX KA350 and the MSFS KA 350! 😉

Edited by Adrian123
  • Like 4

Don’t feed the Tr.........

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip