Sign in to follow this  
IgorBR

This is not a product for simmers, but for gamers.

3 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

Just by him replying with “sooo “ should be a good indication to not keep going any farther.  Some people fail to remember that every other release of a sim microsoft related or not has always been released missing features and in need of alot of work .

on the other hand trolling is a sport that should not be allowed here . 

Easy big fulla maybe was a 9 year old commenting

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

4 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

on the other hand trolling is a sport that should not be allowed here

You might as well close down the website.

Just now, airlinejets said:

You might as well close down the website.

I was daydreaming when i said that 🤣 that wont ever happen.

Image removed as image is no longer available.

11 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

Just by him replying with “sooo “ should be a good indication to not keep going any farther.  Some people fail to remember that every other release of a sim microsoft related or not has always been released missing features and in need of alot of work .

on the other hand trolling is a sport that should not be allowed here . 

As someone who used to frequent the XP11 forums, I know how much they despise trolling over there about the faults of Austin's sim (and there are many). You'd think they'd return the favor.

Edited by bonchie
  • Like 2

Everyone knows this is a product for honey badgers 

• Upvote 1

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

14 minutes ago, Slides said:

Everyone knows this is a product for honey badgers 

We have, here and now, the perfect thread.

• Upvote 2

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Well if its just gaming then. Stuff it ill uninstall and thank the OP for his words of wisdom 🙂

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

People are really sensitive on this board.  I thought the org was bad.  FS2020 is like a new religiion here.  All hail Asobo  and Microsoft.  Some people cannot take a simple comment its like politics in a certain country.

Sean Green

8 hours ago, IgorBR said:

If I compare default planes from FSX to default planes in MSFS2020, I have to say that FSX wins it. I do not feel like I am flying a simulator, but rather playing a game like GTA V. The sensitivity / reactions of the planes in MSFS2020 are absolutely horrible and make it unplayable on simulation-basis-level. This is for gamers, because gamers do not care and do not even know how the plane should be behaving.

Yes, the scenery is wonderful. If I want to explore and enjoy the world, I choose MSFS2020, but if I want to enjoy operating aircraft, I will prefer FSX for now.

I landed a perfect ILS landing with the neo flying from KSEA to PANC. Loaded up a simbrief plan into the planner and also ran concurrently Navigraph charts with the simconnect flawlessly connected the entire time. Maybe you're just incompetent. How are those OOMs by the way? At least P3D v4 did a way with them. Stop trolling.

• Like 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

5 minutes ago, sgreen91 said:

People are really sensitive on this board.  I thought the org was bad.  FS2020 is like a new religiion here.  All hail Asobo  and Microsoft.  Some people cannot take a simple comment its like politics in a certain country.

It depends on the comment. Doesn't matter what venue, If you say something ridiculous, expect to get called on it.

Plenty of posts and threads critical of the sim are all around,

Saying FSX default planes are better, however, is likely to get anyone laughed out of town.

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I don't really care which default plane is better its just a game its not real life.  Guns are more realisitc in CSGO than PUBG.  Give the guy a break he was just making a comment, if people don't want comments then lock the board to only loyal fans of FS2020 that don't criticize.

Sean Green

2 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

Saying FSX default planes are better, however, is likely to get you laughed out of town, though.

so many Sheriffs here,

must be a USA thing.

2 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

so many Sheriffs here,

must be a USA thing.

So....... Outside of the USA, you can announce the moon is made of cheese and get no push-back?

Cool.

• Like 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

1 hour ago, bonchie said:

So, MSFS hasn't been out two weeks yet.

Ive been testing the sim since DEC and the G1000 is in the same sorry state. I hope they are not leaving that up the Third Party Devs as the other poster seems to imply.  

Edited by strider1
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

11 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

and get no push-back?

it is precisely 'the push-back' - i am commenting on.

c'mon, - we really are talking about 'toy planes'.

no need to take it all so seriously, imo!