Sign in to follow this  
Hippo

Any plans for an FS2020 version?

21 minutes ago, davenicoll said:

I agree, asking you to enter a control zone via a VRP would be amazing...

I have had a few flights in real life and aware of ATC if that's any good lol..

Familiar with CAP 413?

Civil Aviation Authority

https://publicapps.caa.co.uk › moda...

CAP 413: Radiotelephony Manual

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

CTR entry VRPs for UK airfields would be just simply the most amazing feature of all, a VFR dream. Hope it can be implemented.

2 minutes ago, mikced76 said:

CTR entry VRPs for UK airfields would be just simply the most amazing feature of all, a VFR dream. Hope it can be implemented.

I agree, it's an ambition, don't expect it imminently though. I think it would be an additional feature for a future update.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

9 hours ago, mikced76 said:

@tegoid holy grail? 🤣

xaP1VAU.png

Thanks for the demo, Kevin. Quick question: Which TTS voices did you use in the video?

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

1 minute ago, d.tsakiris said:

Thanks for the demo, Kevin. Quick question: Which TTS voices did you use in the video?

Loads of Ivona voices I've accumulated over years when they were on offer

• Like 1

xaP1VAU.png

Any more will be delayed, expect at least 2 weeks for a beta update, and my MSFS SSD has catastrophically died this morning 😭

EDIT: new drive ordered, have to install EVERYTHING again as it was a dedicated MSFS drive with all related apps etc on

Edited by kevinfirth

xaP1VAU.png

I think they call that sods law Kevin, typical...

While I am waiting do you think I should get the AIG models. At present I have FS Traffic installed but not very impressed with it at all.

3 hours ago, davenicoll said:

I think they call that sods law Kevin, typical...

While I am waiting do you think I should get the AIG models. At present I have FS Traffic installed but not very impressed with it at all.

Unequivocally yes.  The install is much improved and it just works flawlessly with Vox. I wouldn't look anywhere else for a millisecond.

xaP1VAU.png

3 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

Unequivocally yes.

AIGFP or BGL recommended, or a mix thereof ..... in MSFS for now.

for now, cheers

john martin

2 hours ago, vadriver said:

AIGFP or BGL recommended, or a mix thereof ..... in MSFS for now.

Entirely a user preference, if you want maximum accuracy then AIGPL for sure.

But I've been focussing on bugs in the actual atc rather than whether the AI follow more accurate routings.

Note AIGFP are being updated to include more information all the time, thanks to the hard work of Kaii and team, so expect Vox to be able to generate increasingly complex and interesting AI based on this at runtime because it injects and controls its own traffic.  Other traffic apps just can't do this in the same way, yet at least.  

Edited by kevinfirth

xaP1VAU.png

2 hours ago, mikced76 said:

So you would say AIG is a better AI choice than FSLTL for MSFS VoxATC? 

I'd be cautious making that statement because I've never tried FSLTL.  I've only ever used AIG for years because it's always fulfilled my needs.  I don't think FSLTL has the same complexity in terms of flight plans and development that AIG does (spoken from being affiliated with the beta team there too)

Edited by kevinfirth

xaP1VAU.png

12 minutes ago, davenicoll said:

Thanks Kevin, do you have a link?

For AIG?  https://www.alpha-india.net/software/

Theres a much improved interface and download experience 😁

Edited by kevinfirth

xaP1VAU.png