Sign in to follow this  
nicboyGS

A320 Neo Updated Mod

Hello Razzda and welcome here 🙂

The "generic" airplane is a bug from AITrafficAirlinerTwinEngineLiveries.
I personally removed this mod from my Community folder.
If you want some (quite) nice AI planes, best choice is to install the liveries-megapack folder together with MegapackInstaller.exe in order to choose which aircraft and liveries you wish to see in your hangar, and which you want to get as AI models.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hey David!

Thanks so much for the quick reply. That fixed it! Awesome!

Best regards

razzda

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Do anyone know why my mcp panel is dark/doesnt display anything when using the latest dev mod?

p5tIQeS.jpg

turn up the panel brightness with the knobs just under the mcp 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

oh sneaky little devils, aren't they 😄 I didn't know those where knobs, i though they were air outlets hehe

😂

• Like 1

"flyByWire A32NX - Stable 0.2.0" -makes my MSFS2020 crash to desktop on take off roll or as I have just taken off 😞

reverted back to 0.1.1 and all is fine , so guess i am skipping that version...

Edited by uksfpred

Hmm .. I have not experienced this.. and have flown many hours/flights with this one..

Petteri

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

No CTD for me either but LNAV/VNAV are horrible.  

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

10 minutes ago, skysurfer said:

No CTD for me either but LNAV/VNAV are horrible.  

I advise doing a manual ascent past 12,000 and a manual descent below 12,000. Otherwise the default VNAV will shove the nose over to gain speed during climb, and will almost stall you to lose speed during the descent.

I also advise not trusting the autothrottle during landing, unless you're using autoland. I find it lets the aircraft reach alpha-floor and for whatever reason, trying to deactivate TA/GA thrust becomes a herculean task.

EDIT: And for the love of god, don't let the co-pilot fly the aircraft.

Edited by WestAir
  • Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Highlighting the wild west problem.

Someone in this thread (or perhaps a different thread) mentioned that you can only have one folder for each aircraft in the community folder.

Q: How do you install this if you already have A320 repaints installed?

It looks like there was a new version released. Every version I have tried to install doesn't seem to be working. I am testing using C&D, battery on, ext pwr on, pumps on - no displays. I'm expecting something like what I'm seeing in Squirrel's video for the dev version since the file has been updated.

Q: ;What is the name of the most recent file name?

Q: If the most current one doesn't have the features from the dev version, what is the link for the dev version?

I don't see it here: https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx/branches

Thanks!

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

5 hours ago, uksfpred said:

"flyByWire A32NX - Stable 0.2.0" -makes my MSFS2020 crash to desktop on take off roll or as I have just taken off 😞

reverted back to 0.1.1 and all is fine , so guess i am skipping that version...

The flybiywire name folder zip is not the latest and tested.

you have to download the zip named “master”

Is there any way to get this to work with the new NEO sound modpack? I just tried it and it seems like one or the other. Also the permissions are a pain to workaround because the game won't let me duplicate files because everything is encrypted / write protected.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.