Sign in to follow this  
nicboyGS

A320 Neo Updated Mod

I would also say that it is doing much better now. Prior to the patch I had several occasions where I had to turn off the AP and then turn it back on to settle things down. Yesterday I was at FL190 over the Canadian Rockies and hit a severe wind change. The A320NX rocked really hard and then settled down a few seconds later. (I always fly with live weather).

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Just tried to install this thing. I get an error "path too long" for a few of the files.

Why Microsoft. Why...😒

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

1 hour ago, WestAir said:

Just tried to install this thing. I get an error "path too long" for a few of the files.

Why Microsoft. Why...😒

I had the same problem with another addon. Unzipping it in the community folder instead of copying it over did the trick. Or use the installer. 

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

hmm seems that MSFS2020 is not using the A32X folder . Default is used

I downloaded the latest stabile version.

Is this the one?

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

A newbie question - From where do you download this patch (or also,how do you tell which version you have) ?

DaveHinson

Here you are Dave:
https://github.com/Externoak/A32NX-installer/releases/download/0.1/A32NX_Downloader.zip

Edited by David Roch

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

18 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

hmm seems that MSFS2020 is not using the A32X folder . Default is used

I downloaded the latest stabile version.

Is this the one?

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael, you can safely install the latest dev version using the link above 😉

• Like 2

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

23 minutes ago, DaveH said:

or also,how do you tell which version you have

You‘ll notice it as soon as you turn on the batteries and ground power. The sounds are different and the screens don‘t start up immediately. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

14 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

You‘ll notice it as soon as you turn on the batteries and ground power. The sounds are different and the screens don‘t start up immediately. 

I cant seem to start the battery´s first and then straight to APU ? (developer version)

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

30 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

I cant seem to start the battery´s first and then straight to APU ? (developer version)

Thanks Michael Moe

I don‘t know. I haven‘t  tried it in that order. I always turn on ext power first. Is that wrong?

2 hours ago, Shack95 said:

I don‘t know. I haven‘t  tried it in that order. I always turn on ext power first. Is that wrong?

Yes , normally Cold and Dark you might want to start off from a location where there is no ground power

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

The typical SOP is batteries on, then external power on, then APU. You are able to turn on the APU directly from battery power without using ground power, but you will not have any displays functioning until the APU generator is online.

Please do not contact me via DM for support or help with the A32NX mod. We recommend using our help channel on our Discord.

On 14/11/2020 at 23:03, IcemanFBW said:

Il tipico SOP è batterie accese, quindi alimentazione esterna, quindi APU. Puoi accendere l'APU direttamente dalla batteria senza utilizzare l'alimentazione di terra, ma non avrai alcun display funzionante finché il generatore dell'APU non sarà online.

Hi i have a problem whit the cabin calls in the last stable version and the development. When i push the button for the call take off or landing, i can listen only the bells without announcment.