Sign in to follow this  
nicboyGS

A320 Neo Updated Mod

Is there any plan to improve the ground handling? I find it's turning and ground is just horrible.

Which version of the mod are you using?  Are you using rudder pedals to turn?  All assistance off (like auto-rudder)? I use Flight Sim Pro Pedals, and for me, the ground handling is great. I haven't heard anyone else complain about it either. I wonder why our experiences are so different?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Donstim said:

Which version of the mod are you using?  Are you using rudder pedals to turn?  All assistance off (like auto-rudder)? I use Flight Sim Pro Pedals, and for me, the ground handling is great. I haven't heard anyone else complain about it either. I wonder why our experiences are so different?

My rudder pedals were working in off/on mode so maximum deflection - corrected this so they work in linear mode and steering works great now. The ground roll probably needs a little work though.

The A320 Fly By Wire is constantly rocking back and forth in flight like a boat after today's patch 1.10.11.0.  It is very, very annoying and wasn't doing this at all before the patch. I had rock solid steady flight. This occurs using autopilot managed or selected heading mode.

I don't believe it has anything to do with the weather, since I tried clearing all weather and it still did it.

Sometimes it will rock back and forth rapidly, other times more slowly. Either way, unflyable to me. Help!!!

Edited by NightOfDreams
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NightOfDreams said:

The A320 Fly By Wire is constantly rocking back and forth in flight like a boat after today's patch 1.10.11.0.  It is very, very annoying and wasn't doing this at all before the patch. I had rock solid steady flight. This occurs using autopilot managed or

Are you sure its not sensitivity settings bet it is - play with those - cant give you a definitive setting as all hardware and pc's are not the same 

Rich Sennett

Try adding a bit more deadzone to your roll axis... perhaps around -10%

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Edited by ZKOKQ

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

5 hours ago, Mark_A said:

Is the Dev version generally a lot more heavy on FPS?

No, not that I have ever seen. Seems about identical.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

9 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

Are you sure its not sensitivity settings bet it is - play with those - cant give you a definitive setting as all hardware and pc's are not the same 

I'll give it a try but it happens using autopilot and I'm not even touching the joystick. Thanks for the suggestion.

15 hours ago, NightOfDreams said:

The A320 Fly By Wire is constantly rocking back and forth in flight like a boat after today's patch 1.10.11.0.  It is very, very annoying and wasn't doing this at all before the patch. I had rock solid steady flight. This occurs using autopilot managed or selected heading mode.

I don't believe it has anything to do with the weather, since I tried clearing all weather and it still did it.

Sometimes it will rock back and forth rapidly, other times more slowly. Either way, unflyable to me. Help!!!

I have the same thing and my controllers are ok. I only have it in FlyByWire 321. I suspect they need to update project to accommodate latest patch 

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

6 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

I have the same thing and my controllers are ok. I only have it in FlyByWire 321. I suspect they need to update project to accommodate latest patch 

Hopefully. This just started after the patch - before that I had zero issues with stability in flight. I'm going to try a few workarounds I found on MSFS forum, such as editing a .cfg file, disabling the First Officer overhead flight control buttons, and as a last resort turn autopilot off and on repeatedly. The rocking back and forth makes the plane unenjoyable to me.

8 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Just performed a test. A320 was swaying violently back and forth. I disabled the 4 FLT CTRL buttons on the co-pilot overhead panel and the swaying stopped almost immediately.

6 minutes ago, NightOfDreams said:

Just performed a test. A320 was swaying violently back and forth. I disabled the 4 FLT CTRL buttons on the co-pilot overhead panel and the swaying stopped almost immediately.

It has miniscule dautch roll but it disappear for me in cruise. I do acknowledge the problem but it's not a show killer in my case

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I went for a ride in the latest Dev version last night, just a couple circuits. I did not see this problem at all and I was looking for it. In fact, seems to be behaving better than ever before now. Best behaved landing I have had so far too. I am using the Thrustmaster Airbus Edition Sidestick with the A320.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor