Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Anyone know what time the next Oct 13th Patch/Update drops?

^

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

That's already a given, but I'm talking about the actual time.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I think the last one dropped about midday eastern.

Mike Beckwith

Depends where you are at 😉

In Europe usually mid-late afternoon

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Yep, 4pm uk time last patch which is5 hours ahead of New York

Edited by CJ1045

Than proceeded with the constant whining and complaining about everything that's wrong with the sim for them coming from the same usual suspects doing it all the time can't wait to see this.

Edited by jbdbow1970

Nobody is expecting this to be a fix for bugs, or are you? If so, then be prepared for another disappointment. The right way moving forward would be to leave it as is for a while and then address the bugs one after another. Instead we will probably get a few nice trees tomorrow and the mod creators will have to redo their work so that some basic stuff works. It's called progress in 2020. 

• Like 2

Hans

As they seem not to have anyone performing the task as a Quality Manager, I hope someone volunteer for this position and implement a Quality Plan ASAP.

• Like 1

Tomorrow

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

9 minutes ago, hjsmuc said:

Nobody is expecting this to be a fix for bugs, or are you? If so, then be prepared for another disappointment. 

I really wish you could explain how you think like this . I would post something like this Only if i knew from the source what was being posted tomorrow . Im Sure I and others ARE NOT ON THE DISAPPOINTMENT expecting group you mention . . 

• Like 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I love the fact someone posts a message saying “wait for the moaning”, and the next four posts are people moaning. 

This is a great to come and laugh at cry babies. 

Pity it’s useless as a place for flight sim information. 

• Like 2

4:20

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |