Sign in to follow this  
kaha

Milviz and P3D V5

Sorry... whilst I get that this might seem like a good idea... I'm not willing to do that.  It really depends on the timing....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

re waiting for Milviz......release....etc..etc.

They showed WIP on an MU2 Solitaire back in 2013.

Good luck on your wish for releases and updates.

I will say though, if the MU2 gets released next year, wow after 9 years of development, you think the KA350 was awesome....just wait. The MU2 will be the most amazing release from Milviz ever! It has to be, after that much development time and effort.🤔

A detailed MU2 would be instant buy in v5. I sstill remember those pics .

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

I hear ya rickgo. At least FSW tries to update their Marquise

from time to time. The latest flies fairly close to the real

Marquise, given flightsim limitations. It's a blast in VR.

Ihad help with some LUA scripts, so nowI can use the saitek throttle switches to represent a lot of the pedestal switches.

I even made an overlay for the throttle setup the resembles

the MU2 pedestal👍 Makes it somewhat more realistic from a procedural

standpoint.  Also, to add even more, I saw a vid on making detents for the saitek throttle quad, setting it up for the MU2. Except rather than screwing them on the quadrant, I use double stick tape

Have Fun.  I hope that Mark will be able to update the Marquise for FS2020, at some point.

Anyone knows anything about Milviz porting aircraft to P3D in addition to the KingAir? Or is it wrong to be hopeful about it?

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

We will be switching some resources over to this as soon as we release...  (very VERY soon now) a plane...  (or two)

Edited by Milviz
  • Like 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Is the SR-71 still coming to P3D?

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

uh..... 

1 hour ago, Milviz said:

uh..... 

Sorry.. I was wondering if the SR was going straight to MSFS or still coming to P3D. Thanks. I understand this still may be awhile as you stated earlier you are busy with commercial contracts. (Unless you said it that way because it is one of the soon to be released aircraft, time will tell)

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+ 

We have discussed this and, sad to say, (for P3D), that the SR will be going into MSFS... we MAY try to do it for both... but....

7 hours ago, Milviz said:

We have discussed this and, sad to say, (for P3D), that the SR will be going into MSFS... we MAY try to do it for both... but....

And the ATR...?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

No comment.

3 hours ago, Milviz said:

No comment.

I'll remain optimistic 🙂

• Like 1

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

I have never really followed milviz.  are they making an atr for P3D?  

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

We are working on an ATR 72/42 600.  The decision about whether or not to port this over to MSFS has not yet been made.  We are also looking at how we would do a consumer release and avoid commercial clients (potentially) using it for training....  things to think about....

• Like 1