Sign in to follow this  
BijanStudio

Fall Season - Released

36 minutes ago, Schwarzgruber said:

Excellent mod! Thx for sharing!

Thank you so much.

10 minutes ago, MikeT707 said:

Looks good Bijan.

Thank you Mike. Hope your processes going smoothly.

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

Miami and South Florida:

Sqj9SPa.png

K3yPX7A.png

• Like 4

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.

Hawaii:

RF5oqGZ.png

LlKZxzt.png

b0bnYTa.png

Mid USA:

TlotFUq.png

• Like 4

Gaming Laptop:

3 hours ago, BijanStudio said:

Updated version:

Stunning pictures - looking forward to posting screenshots of this beautiful fall upgrade - major surgery has put that on hold for a little bit - need to take it easy - was elective so its all good 

• Like 1

Rich Sennett

The last set of screenshots you posted Bijan show a lot more color for the Mid USA. Thanks for updating that. My only complaint about version 1 was the sparseness of autumn trees in my area (middle US near St. Louis, Missouri). This update appears to fix that. Looking forward to testing the latest version!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Richard Sennett said:

Stunning pictures - looking forward to posting screenshots of this beautiful fall upgrade - major surgery has put that on hold for a little bit - need to take it easy - was elective so its all good 

Thank you Richard. . Hope you recover fully soon.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

On 11/13/2020 at 1:24 PM, edpatino said:

Yes, in Miami there are a lot of palm trees everywhere.

The sample airport I was talking about - SVFM Airport -, as you could check by yourself (did you already checked the trees around that airport?), is in the middle of a valley at 2,600 ft. altitude, and there are not palm trees at all.

Cheers, Ed

Yes, I did go to SVFM Airport. I reduced the trees but so far I haven't been able to remove the palm trees from that area. It might be tricky.

• Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

Public beta is available now. 

Download files here and extract in community folder. Please let me know if you see any issues and post screenshots here. Keep in mind not everywhere will be perfect as there are limitation to how it is programmed by Asobo.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O7kw7kYMb_8FwcXJBlie4gLZbZZTrBVD/view?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy it.

Bijan

• Like 5

Gaming Laptop:

3 hours ago, BijanStudio said:

Public beta is available now. 

Download files here and extract in community folder. Please let me know if you see any issues and post screenshots here. Keep in mind not everywhere will be perfect as there are limitation to how it is programmed by Asobo.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O7kw7kYMb_8FwcXJBlie4gLZbZZTrBVD/view?usp=sharing

Hope you enjoy it.

Bijan

Looking good!. Thanks.

Initial comments: (1) At SVFM, as you pointed out, still too many palm trees that were not there in the first release (there should not be palm trees in that area, is 2,600 ft ASL). (2) Lowering the trees density value seems to correct the oversized trees in some places.

Thanks again, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

47 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

Thank for the Beta update. Was flight testing south-est of Montreal, close to KEFK Newport State and was expecting more fall colors

... and in Vermont area

Thanks for catching that. Please replace this file you have with this one:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FfFIKKXczEX9hjfUhzcREwJeuyN8L2Ni/view?usp=sharing

Edited by BijanStudio
  • Like 1

Gaming Laptop:

Great work, but there are too many palm trees in Italy, I can see those exotic kind of vegetation just in the gardens.

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

2 hours ago, BijanStudio said:

Thanks for catching that. Please replace this file you have with this one:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FfFIKKXczEX9hjfUhzcREwJeuyN8L2Ni/view?usp=sharing

It does better. Despite one part of the problem is also something out of your scope: the ground texture is definitely too green. Here, on these screen shots, I tried to set in UserCfg.opt...

{ObjectsLoD
		LoDFactor 4.000000
	}

... to cover the greenish ground texture with fall trees... without much success. It works below the plane but few miles away... ;(

syBJ1V7.jpg

HPmPAbj.jpg

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio