Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Flaps hotfix (1.13.17.0) is now live!

I launched the sim and right to the normal flight screen. I had to go to the Microsoft Store, and I had to click on the GET UPDATES button to download and install it. I had too click Get Updates before it would download to install. But that was just me, not sure it is the same for everyone.

We are on version 1.13.17.0 right?

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

13 minutes ago, in2tech said:

I launched the sim and right to the normal flight screen. I had to go to the Microsoft Store, and I had to click on the GET UPDATES button to download and install it. I had too click Get Updates before it would download to install. But that was just me, not sure it is the same for everyone.

We are on version 1.13.17.0 right?

Yes, that is the latest version. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

And after no ctd's since the World update.... they are back.. jeezz

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

1 minute ago, Car147 said:

And after no ctd's since the World update.... they are back.. jeezz

+ 1

I haven't bothered to report to msfs. seems pointless. they will eventually fix this  and then break something else.

I was excited about the release of the title back in October, even though the leaks from testers suggested it wasn't ready.

I still love it, but it has become a love hate relationship. 

In life, the only thing that is sure, is that death is a certainty. With MSFS the one thing we are certain of, is that every fix, update and feature add on will break something critical for some users while others have fun.

• Like 3

Robin

8 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Maybe it downloaded before as my computer was running but I was away. Wonder if it auto updated it. 

as a side not, my live weather is not working..... 

Mine updated without my knowledge since I accidently had autoupdate set to on in the MS Store settings. That's going back to off immediately.   

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

23 minutes ago, SolRayz said:

Mine updated without my knowledge since I accidently had autoupdate set to on in the MS Store settings. That's going back to off immediately.   

Auto Update are the way to go. Surprised folks still won't use an automated feature that improves QoL.

• Upvote 1

So now all the mods I adjusted have to be changed back? Like the Bonanza Turbo or the DA62?

2 hours ago, SolRayz said:

Same here,,,STEAM version.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

30 minutes ago, mikegrr said:

So now all the mods I adjusted have to be changed back? Like the Bonanza Turbo or the DA62?

Yes it seems so. The CJ4, A32NX, DA62, DA40, JPL C152, TBM930 have all had updates released by their respective developers. Note that the Bonanza was never adjusted for the initial issue so should be flying normally without any update.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

4 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

A32NX

FBW said they already reverted the previous fix after yesterday’s hot fix. Tried the neo and all fine, no floating. BTW, I was able for the first time to delete waypoints on the FMC.

Most important: still not CTDs, so for me nothing broke. Most stable MSFS ever

• Like 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

6 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

Yes it seems so. The CJ4, A32NX, DA62, DA40, JPL C152, TBM930 have all had updates released by their respective developers. Note that the Bonanza was never adjusted for the initial issue so should be flying normally without any update.

We need the links pinned for the individual mods. Can someone do this please. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Never had an in-flight CTD until this patch installed. Great. 

2 hours ago, DJJose said:

We need the links pinned for the individual mods. Can someone do this please. Thanks.

Probably needs a thread all of it's own - which the mods should then lock.... but this is my list of have-to-have AIRCRAFT RELATED mods but others will have their preferred lists too.

Working Title Garmin G1000, G3000,  GX, and CJ4 - GitHub - Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages: Working Title FS Packages  (all 4 mods can be downloaded using this link, scroll to bottom of the page). I set the page as a "Favourite" so it is easy to check in once in a while.

FlybyWire A32NX - download the auto installer and run it daily before starting the sim to update to the latest version:  https://api.flybywiresim.com/installer Select the Development version with custom FlybyWire. it is just as stable and miles ahead of the standard "stable version". It gets updated every day.

TBM930: TBM930 Improvement Mod • Microsoft Flight Simulator - now you can open doors etc.

JPL Cessna 152: MSFS_C152 Community • Microsoft Flight Simulator

DA40: DA40-NGX Improvement Mod • Microsoft Flight Simulator

DA62: DA62X Improvement Mod • Microsoft Flight Simulator

Longitude: Asobo Cessna Citation Longitude Flight Dynamics Modifications Project Version 1.81 • Microsoft Flight Simulator

Carbon Savage: Savage Grravel - Monster Truck in the Skies • Microsoft Flight Simulator

Propeller Mods: 6 Propeller Mods for the FS2020 Premium Deluxe Edition • Microsoft Flight Simulator (I use these selectively for certain aircraft such as G36)

Bonanza G36: GitHub - roblenvic/Bonanza-Turbo: Turbo Engine, Lighting mods and Custom Flight Model

X Cub: Bush League Legends - MSFS Mods

GNS530: GitHub - pimarc/pms50-gns530: Flight simulator 2020 GNS530 Mod

These are all my "have to have" aircraft mods. They are brilliant. They can all be active in your Community folder simultaneously - there are no conflicts. Do be selective on liveries though - some liveries can cause issues. That is the fault of the livery developer then, not these mods. You do need to check back regularly on these links as they are constantly being updated and improved. FlybyWire update the A32NX daily. Use their installer - it checks that you have the latest version and if not, updates in a single click.

Tip: register a free account on flightsim.to. Then, when downloading each mod, choose option to be notified when updates are issued. You can then visit the site from time to time and see which mods have been updated since your last visit, rather than going into each one individually to check. You can then click your user name on the top right of the screen and select "My Downloads" or "Mod Manager" to see what is in need of updating. This is all simple drop and go in the Community Folder except the Longitude that does require one additional file dropped in another folder.

To those that want to keep their sims vanilla, you don't know what you are missing! Everyone of these has been updated within hours of the hotfix being released. These dev's on on the ball.

Edited by RaptyrOne
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

This is weird. I just loaded the sim and I did not get the update screen. I'm checking to see what version I'm running.

It says 1.13.17.0, but I never received an update window. Weird!

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

11 minutes ago, DJJose said:

This is weird. I just loaded the sim and I did not get the update screen. I'm checking to see what version I'm running.

It says 1.13.17.0, but I never received an update window. Weird!

I've noticed that the Microsoft Store app will often perform these updates in the background.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1