Sign in to follow this  
Ixoye

Server down?

Well just think about how the XBox community must be reacting right now.  Or, maybe they're used to it...

Thank Gawd for IL-2!

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

I had just taken off from the ground with JF Piper when the whole virtual world shook and I got a CTD 😒

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Same here.

The forum is down as well.

Edited by KKLEE

12700K@5.1Ghz, ASUS TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4, Noctua NH-U12S, G.SKILL 32GB Kit F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC Trident Z Neo RGB DDR4 3600MHz, SanDisk Extreme Pro SSD 1TB, Gigabyte RTX 1080 Ti, Cooler Master V750 Gold 750W PSU, Win10 Pro, Dell 24" 2408WFP 1920x1200 30 frames vSync to 60Hz, Fulcrum One Yoke,  MFG Crosswind V2 rudder pedal, Saitek Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Multi Panel, DIY Cessna 172 Radio stack (via Arduino/MobiFlight), Air manager V4 on 10" 1920x1080 monitor

3 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

I had just taken off from the ground with JF Piper when the whole virtual world shook and I got a CTD 😒

The exact same thing happened to me! I got up to my cruise and boom!

I also have no access, in Canada. I can understand that things go wrong from time to time but it seems like the outages are increasing. 

• Like 1

Dan Scott

Just now, KKLEE said:

The forum is down as well.

That's probably deliberate, so they don't get a load of flak for being so cack.

• Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

10 minutes ago, Chock said:

Yup, down for me. They need to sort this out, it's just not good enough MS/Asobo. It's completely unacceptable for paying customers to be unable to use what they paid for.

Well Chock, this is bigger than Asobo. the entire azure cloud is down.

• Upvote 1

Juan Ramos

Now back up, crisis averted! ... Or Not? flightsimulator.com up, but maybe not other stuff.

United001

Edited by united001

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes. 

Just now, xender said:

Well Chock, this is bigger than Asobo. the entire azure cloud is down.

Whatever. The effect on being unable to use what I paid for is what I'm concerned with. 🤣 

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

3 minutes ago, Chock said:

That's probably deliberate, so they don't get a load of flak for being so cack.

Actually their forum is back up now.  Sim is still no go.

Just now, dpcnh1 said:

Actually their forum is back up now.  Sim is still no go.

Sim is back up

Alan Bradbury

Just now, johnlynn said:

Back up and running downunder.

Good to hear.  Maybe it's getting resolved.

Just landed at Gatwick and during taxi  "Your connection had an issue while streaming data, you have been switched to offline mode." At least I landed 😃

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

Central US is still down.... this is the fun part.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's