Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Lots of new aircraft coming!!

16 hours ago, Ixoye said:

You're probably right, it's best to try to forget A2A at the moment.

They are totally radio silent... its just better for me to not hold out for them, and to see what else is on the market. If something comes along, great! It will be a surprise. Currently hoping the Milviz 310 comes soon. 

15 hours ago, Car147 said:

Yup, years compared to MSFS. We're still well on target to have high fidelity aircraft long before it took in other sims.Only trouble is, everyone wants it now. Now whether that's down to the pandemic, and more time at home, i don't know.

I think that that is a recent development in the modern capitalistic society. We want everything instantly; food, online purchases, etc.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 10:35 PM, Dominique_K said:

😄

Well, I am a cold war kid !   I know who Gary Powers was ! This 65-year aircraft is beautiful and I like beautiful aircraft  but what intrigues me in the U2 is the complexity of the flying including the landing. It has one of the most original design of the aviation history    Lockheed U-2 - Wikipedia

Then you already have things to spy in MFS like Uyghurs concentration camps in Xinjiang for instance !  And I am sure smart developers would make sceneries for it, like illegal nuke or missile installations in <name your favorite rogue state here> 😁 !  

We need to do this Dominique. You fly the bird. I'll drive the U2 chase car!! 👍👍😁 

• Like 1

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

Pls dont forget about SSW F-104 :).

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Milviz has recently heavily hinted they are working on the Huey

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

On 9/18/2021 at 1:56 PM, kiki said:

Any news from the Fokker and Justflight?

Just Flight have said elsewhere that the marketplace Arrow release has stalled and they are currently focussing on getting the Hawk T1/A  finalised and ready for release.

Just to confirm our Arrows are now with MS for placement onto the marketplace, they were sent originally around six weeks ago. That’s where the good news ends (for now). They finally got round to looking to expedite them onto the marketplace but since we have received a number of bug reports from them, all of which we are unable to recreate internally and the majority have never been reported or noticed by the thousands of users who are out there who have bought from us and are enjoying flying the plane(s).

We are trying to work out what’s going on here but we’re also flat-out trying to get the Hawk T1/A complete and ready for sale for MSFS so it’s not going to be anytime soon it would seem before the Arrows hit the marketplace. We are just trying to prioritise various projects right now.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Greazer said:

You may want to try DCS as MSFS is primarily civilian flight sim. 

Some people just want to fly the Mil jets not necessarily blow stuff up.

Which is surprisingly realistic, many military pilots go through an entire career without dropping more than the very occasional live ordinance as it is far to expensive to throw away on peacetime practice.  Depends on your country and the size of their military budget I suppose.

Edited by Glenn Fitzpatrick
  • Like 4

What's about the PMDG 737? The announced to publish new screenshots and infos in September. The month is almost over, did they postponed something or can we hope for something next week?

4 hours ago, Greazer said:

You may want to try DCS as MSFS is primarily civilian flight sim. 

DCS never will be MSFS and MSFS never will be like DCS. 

Both simulators complement each other. What DCS has does not have MSFS, and what MSFS offers is not in DCS. If you want to fly procedurally and only for MSFS or P3D navigation, it is irreplaceable (in missions covering entire countries). You also have to remember about TacPack, maybe someday it will come out to MSFS as well also.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2