Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Flysimware Grumman Widgeon out

Hope the Learjet is to follow hehe

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/msfs-2020/45-flysimware-grumman-g44a-widgeon-msfs2020.html?fbclid=IwAR2AmxxssnE7xPbdFiH8g7ypNMAVbvTq3gbUH5ssBUjX6_sRV8FZJIxRoLk

Looks like this is uber hot off the press...screenshots/main site link will follow.

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I hope there will be some % off for those who own it in P3D.

Karl

i9-9900K@5,0   |  32GB 3200  |  2080TI  |  4K 55"  |  MSFS | P3D V5

ok a couple of notes. The pictures on that store page are non-descriptive. Both of them show an installer window and the airplane is barely visible on the first one. When you go to the developer page (with link on the storepage) you get a 404. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Thanks for the heads up.  Just recently I've been jonesing for the old Grumman Radial Widgeon in FS9 by Joe Binka ( or was it Milton Shupe?) so I could go execute some of the water-based missions in NeoFly.  This could be just what I was hoping for (without the radial power) but like you say it seems as if the paint is still drying on the website and screenshot side.  Not being familiar with this developer, is their stuff usually pretty good?

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

Yes, their stuff is good. Graphics could be better, but system depth is good. Have all of their aircraft in P3D.

Karl

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Just recently I've been jonesing for the old Grumman Radial Widgeon in FS9 by Joe Binka ( or was it Milton Shupe?) so I could go execute some of the water-based missions in NeoFly.  This could be just what I was hoping for (without the radial power) but like you say it seems as if the paint is still drying on the website and screenshot side.  Not being familiar with this developer, is their stuff usually pretty good?

I have their Learjet and MU-2B in FSX and the system fidelity and flight model are very good...their modeling is not as good as Carenado or the like but a long standing and solid company nonetheless.

Edited by Target71
  • Like 2

Looks like a nice aircraft except it MSFS detected crash as soon as Widgeon  touches water

Edited by sd_flyer

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

2 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Looks like a nice aircraft except it MSFS detected crash as soon as Goose  touches water

Not ideal for an Amphibian.

Karl

5 minutes ago, kaha said:

Not ideal for an Amphibian.

Karl

I must say I strongly agree. I tried to land on water or start from waterport with exactly the same result MSFS black screen "you crash"

Edited by sd_flyer

1 hour ago, kaha said:

I hope there will be some % off for those who own it in P3D.

Karl

Well, ironically on that score, I went to go and buy it so I could do a review for my channel, my account there said I had some loyalty points which I could convert into a voucher (from having bought other stuff from them) so I converted those points into a voucher because sonstantly buying stuff to review gets bloody expensive, but upon choosing to create a voucher from my points, poof! no more loyalty points and no voucher either. So I thought: well if that's the way it is then you can stick it and I didn't buy it lol. Their loss. 🤣

Edited by Chock
  • Like 4

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

For those who want to see cockpit

unknown.png?width=2100&height=1181

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dukeoflothier said:

Has anyone else had an issue installing? I have my Packages folder on me G:\ drive and it will not recognize it at all. Pretty frustrating installer.

I have default  store location and get vbscript error during installation.

So basically guys if you buy this you are beta tester. The buld shows Beta 1.0  LOL

• Like 1