Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Now what happens tomorrow ??

Is it the super, dupper, wonder Updateday for our MS Flightsim 2020 or would it be possible we have a lot things broken after this eagerly awaiting Update that comes in tomorrow ?

Seems a lot things are changing dramatic so i wonder what will be happen. 

Do all the airport scenerys still work - this Update gives me some headache if i think about that..😯

cheers 😉

• Like 3

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Whatever happens guys, we will face it all together!

• Like 6

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

20 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Is it the super, dupper, wonder Updateday for our MS Flightsim 2020 or would it be possible we have a lot things broken after this eagerly awaiting Update that comes in tomorrow ?

Seems a lot things are changing dramatic so i wonder what will be happen. 

Do all the airport scenerys still work - this Update gives me some headache if i think about that..😯

cheers 😉

i suggest you buy some headache pills.... 🙄

• Like 5

Carsten U

39 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

Both.

• Upvote 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

36 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

Whatever happens guys, we will face it all together!

Not me! I wont't be touching MSFS until the weekend. Till then, people melting down on AVSIM should provide enough entertainment.😄

• Like 34
  • Upvote 2

What time should the update be ready? I don't even have msfs yet... - just want to log on here and watch the comments fly in! 😅

• Like 1

Help help, cried Jane, the update broke our sim!"

"Look at Puff", said Dick. "See Puff bat the screen with her paws"!

"And Spot has run under the desk", laughed Sally.

• Like 4

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

10 minutes ago, idloveit said:

What time should the update be ready? I don't even have msfs yet... - just want to log on here and watch the comments fly in! 😅

Depends where you are. Here in the UK it's usually 4pm BST (3pm UTC).

Edited by cianpars
  • Like 1

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

It is unfortunate that updates are forced on users; but a lot are restless and can't wait for tomorrow.... including me; supposedly there are new accessibility options added to the xbox version, I can't wait to see if they are also added to the pc version as well. That's for me to be excited about!

• Like 1

Just now, cianpars said:

Depends where you are. Here in the UK it's usually 4pm BST

Manchester based so 4pm it is!

I'm just happy to have a sim constantly being updated. Others not so much, they hate it. As long as we are getting updates means they are interested and hopefully others are too. But to be honest that is to much to ask here! Some people are just never happy.

Updates, bring them on I say. Do we know if the next, say SU6, will be out the same day for Xbox and PC users. I would guess so from Tuesday forward, right?

Edited by in2tech
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

I am finally going to make a baby, Me 51 and the Momma 26 is going to have a girl.happy times as me and she both love  MS and the new FS.

Just now, jbdbow1970 said:

I am finally going to make a baby, Me 51 and the Momma 26 is going to have a girl.happy times as me and she both love  MS and the new FS.

Too much information.... 😂

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations

If it's bad, it will be fixed and it will be good.

If it's good, it's good.

• Like 2

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."