Sign in to follow this  
RaptyrOne

FBW Team have pulled the A32NX from the store

Testament to how rubbish sim downgrade 5 is, they say the A32NX has been removed with immediate effect until Asobo and MS can clean up the mess that they have made.

Edited by RaptyrOne
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

1 minute ago, RXP said:

Do you have any link to this info?

They posted on FB and their Discord server.

• Like 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Asobo has decided to remove the Stable version as it was incompatible with SU5. FBW is aware of this and was part of the beta. They haven't fixed all of the issue with the dev branch yet so I think it was a wise decision by Asobo to do this to give FBW more time.

• Like 3

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

That does not surprise me..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

Asobo has decided to remove the Stable version as it was incompatible with SU5. FBW is aware of this and was part of the beta. They haven't fixed all of the issue with the dev branch yet so I think it was a wise decision by Asobo to do this to give FBW more time.

This is not about us needing more time to fix things. But this is also the wrong place to discuss this.

• Like 12

FlyByWire Simulations

Yeah, but you can still use their development version. 

Nothing is says the complete FBW lineup cannot be use with after SU5.

Just the stable version in the marketplace.

Please don't make it sound like eveything is stopped.

And they are partners, it would not be wise for FBW to talk bad about them

Edited by avistudent
certain word was not allowed to use
  • Like 5

Hopefully the FBW team won't stop any developing on the dev version in anticipation of another hotfix or, even worse, SU6

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

38 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

Unless you think they are just making things up in their statement, FBW made the decision to have it removed, not Asobo. 

"Due to Sim Update 5 platform stability issues that are out of our control, we have withdrawn the A32NX from the MSFS marketplace until further notice."

This is not Asobo giving FBW time, quite the opposite, it is FBW giving Asobo time to try to get things straightened out with this update.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Watsi said:

This is not about us needing more time to fix things. But this is also the wrong place to discuss this.

Maybe it's time for some of the 3DP developers to shine light onto the problems that MS/Asobo are creating for them instead of hiding away on private dev-only servers so everyone can smile and talk about how "MS and Asobo are great partners" in public.

Edited by marsman2020
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

AMD 3950X | 64GB RAM | AMD 5700XT | CH Fighterstick / Pro Throttle / Pro Pedals

4 minutes ago, swiesma said:

I wish the Asobo guys the best of luck with a community like this. 

Sorry, but if such a drastic move is still not enough to illustrate people like you in what state the sim currently is, probably nothing will...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

20 minutes ago, marsman2020 said:

Maybe it's time for some of the 3DP developers to shine light onto the problems that MS/Asobo are creating for them instead of hiding away on private dev-only servers so everyone can smile and talk about how "MS and Asobo are great partners" in public.

I'm not a huge payware developer like some people or anything, but I had a pretty decent sized airport project that was pretty much hosed by this update. Right after SU5 was released, I was in shock to some of the changes they made.

I tried to tell people what was coming 2 days ago, man the flack I took. I am on my 7th bullet proof jacket right now, I won't be answering the phone or checking the answering machine for several days.

Edited by Alpine Scenery
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

The FBW folks update the Development version very frequently.  I have not tested it since the SU5 update + hot fixes, but it is likely they have fixed the issue(s) or will very soon.

Follow this link:

https://github.com/flybywiresim/a32nx

Scroll down to "Unstable Master Branch Build", then click on the link “Download development build here.”  Download the zipped folder, copy the file contained in the zip folder into your community folder (with MSFS not running) and it should show up.

On the same page, a little higher up, you will also find the “A32NX Installer,” which can be downloaded and installed on your machine. It will update the Developer and other versions directly into the Community folder as often as you want. 

This page also explains the different versions..

Edited by Mike777

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2