Sign in to follow this  
Bigbluss

Aerosoft CRJ new version is out

If I bought the CRJ at Simmarket how do I get the update? Still 1.06 in downloads. Can I download just the updater?

Chris Chiozza

4 minutes ago, cchiozza said:

If I bought the CRJ at Simmarket how do I get the update? Still 1.06 in downloads. Can I download just the updater?

Simmarket probably hasn't uploaded it yet.  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Sorry I don’t agree. It is not about being Germans or not. The fact is regardless, they have no attitude and rude towards their customers. It is a fact and many of us know this

They have been that way for many years. Probably will never change. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

So is the CRJ ready for prime time with these updates, or are there still some significant issues? I know Aerosoft customer support has issues, but it has for years. 😁

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

5 hours ago, Bigbluss said:

I sent the guy that was very rude to me a direct PM saying that if he privately apologises to me I'll happily drop it, but if not I'll exhaust Aerosoft's internal complaints procedure and if it isn't satisfactory raise it with Asobo/Microsoft. I doubt either of them would be too pleased to know one of their partners is openly insulting paying customers.

Said person has not responded to me, but has cc'd a manager into the conversation. Will be interesting to see what comes of this. I really regret buying their aircraft now.

Well if you think you might be the 'special' one, knock yourself out...but I doubt you'll get any further than rest of us. My suggestion, if you find this treatment unacceptable, is to pretend that Aerosoft doesn't exist and don't ever buy anything from them again. And if you want a real treat, go over to the PMDG forum and tweak Kyle's panties - he'll show you a whole new level of rude.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

5 hours ago, Bigbluss said:

I sent the guy that was very rude to me a direct PM saying that if he privately apologises to me I'll happily drop it, but if not I'll exhaust Aerosoft's internal complaints procedure and if it isn't satisfactory raise it with Asobo/Microsoft. I doubt either of them would be too pleased to know one of their partners is openly insulting paying customers.

Said person has not responded to me, but has cc'd a manager into the conversation. Will be interesting to see what comes of this. I really regret buying their aircraft now.

This has to be the most "Karen" comment ever posted at AVSIM.

Its unfortunate, but sometimes for your own mental well-being, you just have to cut your losses and walk away. Don't let them get to you. At the end of the day it's just a piece of software that will be meaningless and irrelevant 5 years from now just like the evolution of all things in computers and technology. Keep trying with every patch, update, revision, maybe it will work for you some day.

Edited by PWJT8D
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Marketplace has a 839mb update for the CRJ. It is now version 1.0.9

• Like 1

ASUS Prime Z490-A / i7-10700K / RTX 4080 / G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB / Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic case 

I'm not sure what "Karen comment" means, but on the whole I think I agree. Looks like these guys won't change, so no more Aerosoft purchases. 

I got myself a pretty good aircraft from the Hartman fellow in early FSX.  Never again. Remembering a poor and unpleasant after-sale service.

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Well this thread got derailed very quickly.

I have donwloaded the update version - it works very well indeed - no issues that I have discovered so far.

• Like 1

7800X3D  + RTX 4080 + 32GB DDR5

Just the name AS, makes my blood pressure go up, never in 30 years of flight simming have I come across people like Mr kock and his bunch of brown nose mods and forums worshipers. When I last had a problem with an airport jetway not working I was greeted with, well mine working. So just what to you want me to report/do!, thats some customer suport....

If you want a sun up on what there like here is my post history, strangle everything is deleted apart from one a priase reply to an airport that at the time was coming out. Everything deleted back to 2015. Then that one then it's goes back to 2011 LOL, https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/profile/25481-nyxx/content/

I truly think there so self righteous as you can get, Even when people where report problems with SU5 and the CRJ, Mr Kock said we dont see any problems and just becasue  3-4 of you out of 10,000's blar blar blar, a day later.....no sorry or anything, O no! Hope that being German that like straight talking, Well your frankly shameful and a disgrace the way you treat your customers, hows that for straight talking feedback. 

As for the CRJ, hopefully this update will be good as 0.5 i found to be fine after the terrible release version.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

How difficult can it be to spell a name correctly that consists only of 3 letters?

And I find this crusade that some of you are on really tiresome. Oh the name "Aerosoft" is mentioned, lets complain some more about them for good measure.

Edited by Farlis

28 minutes ago, Farlis said:

How difficult can it be to spell a name correctly that consists only of 3 letters?

And I find this crusade that some of you are on really tiresome. Oh the name "Aerosoft" is mentioned, lets complain some more about them for good measure.

I don't know if it's a crusade so much as just discussing a negative customer service experience. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Mace said:

you can tell a German something but you can't tell them much.

Mr. Kok from Aerosoft is NOT german, he is dutch. He handles PR & marketing 😊

Edited by turbomax
  • Like 2

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

1 hour ago, Farlis said:

Bless 😉

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip