Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Broken Mods after SU6.

29 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Not what it says on the mod's flightsim.to page. 

It states: "Compatability with Sim Update 6 has been confirmed"

Try it for yourself and let us know what you get on your end... 

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

52 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

Sometimes compatibility is only as good as the person confirming it....

Engines on the DA62X start just fine.

FQ6HTuG.jpg

• Like 1

Anybody missing airport ground textures for certain 3rd party airports? After fixing my previous issue with loading into certain payware 3rd party airports, I've noticed I'm missing ground textures at Flightbeam's KDEN, LVFR's LEBL among others. 

Former Child, Current Adult

47 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Engines on the DA62X start just fine.

Yes, I have not had a problem starting the engines on the DA62, and no other obvious issues to report. This aircraft with the MOD is one of my most flown in the sim, so I am glad it seems to have come through unscathed. 

Dan Scott

2 hours ago, liamp51 said:

Anybody missing airport ground textures for certain 3rd party airports? After fixing my previous issue with loading into certain payware 3rd party airports, I've noticed I'm missing ground textures at Flightbeam's KDEN, LVFR's LEBL among others. 

Never mind, I'm an word not allowed! I had Bijan's experimental seasons masks installed. Disregard! 

Former Child, Current Adult

The PMS50 GNS 530 Mod is broken after update. It results in the GPS screen not turning on. There is an update for it, link enclosed. 

https://github.com/pimarc/pms50-gns530#gns530-mod

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

I was flying the RY Turbo Bonanza this morning and all was well.  Then, I went to change fuel tanks and the knob was frozen.  The circular cursor would appear but I could not throw the switch.

I went into the options for keyboard and attempted to create a HotKey combo to change tanks - upon reentering the flight I was gratified to see the tank selector rotate over when I hit the HotKey.  Then I tried to switch it back and it wouldn't move.  However, this time the mouse moved it (but all the way to Off and the engine began to die).  Thankfully, I was able to use the mouse to rotate back to the Left tank and then the Right tank - all of a sudden the switch was working normally again.  It worked normally for the rest of the flight.

Edited by RandallR

Randall Rocke

On 10/20/2021 at 6:49 PM, liamp51 said:

I'm having issues loading into certain 3rd party airports. The loading bar slowly gets to 100% and stays there forever. The sim doesn't freeze or anything, it just never loads into the flight. I've read that the REX airport textures could be the issue but haven't been able to test this yet. Anybody else have the same issue? 

Actually there seems to be some general instability with my controllers (Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and T Rudder pedals). These were fine before SU6, but now taxi steering and turning circles with rudders is dodgy is some planes (eg default King Air). In addition King Air and TBM, come to a halt on taxiways without me applying brakes or tow brakes when taxiing .

For me these are all SU 6 issues.