Sign in to follow this  
dolbinau

Fenix A320 cost speculations

Does anyone have an idea of how much this might cost? It doesn't look like it will be inexpensive, haha. 

299 USD + optional 79 USD for the MCDU, entry gate is livery only for 9.99 USD

• Like 4

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

spacer.png

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Aamir made a post in Reddit in the fall of 2020, before Fenix was announced, on the subject of the price of a good study level airliner in MSFS.  Aamir remarked something like $70 to $80 (I can't remember the exact amount) would be a reasonable price for a study level airliner in MSFS.  That doesn't mean that that particular Reddit comment will have any bearing on the final price of the Fenix A320.  That was just a random comment Aamir made back in 2020, when he was just a random poster in Reddit that nobody really knew.  And perhaps that was Aamir's thinking on the price of a "typical" level study level airliner back in 2020.  But if the Fenix A320 lives up to its hype, it won't be just a "typical" study level airliner, it will be the king of study level airliners.

You can search for the comment he made in Reddit, sorry, I don't have the link. I wouldn't even be surprised if he deleted his comment from Reddit already.  But that was the comment I saw on his account, when it was there.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

$ 69

• Like 3

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

6 minutes ago, DAD said:

299 USD + optional 79 USD for the MCDU, entry gate is livery only for 9.99 USD

🤣🤣🤣

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

$99,99

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

If you say the magic words 'study level' then some people's wallets automatically open. 

• Like 2

Didn't they say it'll be $120 / hour, and an extra $75 / hour to use the built in Flight Engineer Co Pilot?

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

1 hour ago, WestAir said:

Didn't they say it'll be $120 / hour, and an extra $75 / hour to use the built in Flight Engineer Co Pilot?

Now that I read this you could be right. But that wasn’t wet, was it. And fuel is expensive these days. Jeez!

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 hour ago, liamp51 said:

$420.69

I see what you did there. 

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Somewhere between $1 and $100,000   I can't be certain but I'm thinking somewhere in that range.  

• Like 2

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg