Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Bae 146 update

1 hour ago, Quaere Verum said:

@bendead London Gatwick to Inverness. I had the pleasure of being a passenger for 6 return trips back in 1998 🙂

I remember getting on one, from one airport in france to another, but I can't name the airports

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Martyn JF said:

Hi all. A new update is available, primarily targeted at fixing the trim axis issue:

My JF_146.ini (under data) does not have a Hardware section. Where would I find it? I am using the TCA throttle.

Thanks

30 minutes ago, lancealotg said:

My JF_146.ini (under data) does not have a Hardware section. Where would I find it? I am using the TCA throttle.

Thanks

Did you update the 146 to v0.1.2, that setting was introduced just today 

https://support.justflight.com/support/solutions/articles/17000124987-146-professional-msfs-changelog

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Has anyone been able to the the AI Radio Communications (ie your copilot handling ATC) working in this aircraft?  When I select it in this aircraft only it does nothing.  

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 minute ago, regis9 said:

Has anyone been able to the the AI Radio Communications (ie your copilot handling ATC) working in this aircraft?  When I select it in this aircraft only it does nothing.  

Works for me from scratch 

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Hmm ok thanks, I wonder what my issue is.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

4 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Hmm ok thanks, I wonder what my issue is.

When does it happen? Just asking because I have rare and non reproducible cases where despite AI ATC is on I need to manually confirm the first ATC instructions (usually the takeoff clearance IIRC) and only then the copilot takes over 

Phil Leaven

1 hour ago, DAD said:

When does it happen? Just asking because I have rare and non reproducible cases where despite AI ATC is on I need to manually confirm the first ATC instructions (usually the takeoff clearance IIRC) and only then the copilot takes over 

Right from the very start of the flight.  I’ve got four flights done in the 146 so far and had the same issue start to finish of each one.

Dave

Hi Martyn,

I just noticed one error concerning the hydraulic system.

When you run the DC pump, the pressure is not indicated on the yellow system hydraulic pressure gauge.  This is because the DC pump does not supply the main Yellow hydraulic system, only the brake system and the emergency gear down.  There is a non-return valve which prevents the DC pump from pressurising the the main Yellow system.

The way to check if the DC pump is running properly is with the Yellow brake system gauge. You run the DC pump until 3000 psi is indicated for both LH and RH brakes with the Brake system selected to the Yellow park brake selection.

Just enjoying watching the videos so far - can't wait to fly the PSA BAe146-200 in the Californian skies (hopefully someone will make this livery soon).

Best regards,

Peter

16 hours ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Really enjoying this bad boy, just a few little issues:

• The plane swerves side to side on LNAV happened on the way to Brisbane from Sydney. 
  • The ailerons and elevators seem to change shading in certain angles? (see screenshot) white in some angles but metal in some? or is this just how msfs renders bare metal?

Not sure if they've been logged as bugs yet?

mAnd4Vd.jpg

The ailerons and elevators are unpainted in order to maintain the correct aerodynamic balance.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bendead said:

By the way I am wondering if anyone knows where to find the flights british airways and air france express did?

I have several British Airways + Air France 146 flights here, plus many more from around the world. I'm always working on adding more but it's a start.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CIKSSFMO said:

I have several British Airways + Air France 146 flights here, plus many more from around the world. I'm always working on adding more but it's a start.

Awesome software, cheers! 😉

5 hours ago, DAD said:

Did you update the 146 to v0.1.2, that setting was introduced just today

Yes, I installed 0.1.2, the only JF_146.ini I found was in the data folder. Not sure if that is correct. Martyn?

On 4/30/2022 at 8:10 PM, Martyn JF said:

Yes, you can load a PLN file into MSFS before starting a flight in the 146 and it will be automatically loaded into the FMS for use with LNAV mode. If the the FMS is disabled (via the EFB options) then LNAV mode will always follow the MSFS flight plan.

Martyn - Just Flight

thank you for your answer 🙂
I watched a couple of videos and I'd propably only want one of the aircraft variants in this package to bob around a bit once in a while, so the price is a bit steep for the whole package with the many variants for my usage situation.
I'll wait for a sale in a year or so...
I like that the FMC can disappear (don't like these devices) and according to some reviewers it's nice to just hand fly the aircraft. 
That could be fun 👍

• Like 1

my African sceneries for MSFS : https://darshonaut.blogspot.com/p/msfs-2020.html