Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

Report Cessna 414AW Chancellor issues

1. Oit temp reconfigured to fix the engine performance issue in beta 1.3.

2. Tablet only draws from battery when unit on and new hotspot to replace battery in flight. Located on the top left corner.

3. Glass interior updated again to fix the strong finger prints and scratches.

4. Autopilot updated for minor issues. Nav mode in VLOC. Also made some improvements.

5. Improved the autopilot config settings for pitch control and glideslope control.

6. Minor tweaks in the FLIGHT_TUNING config.

NOTE: Beta_1.2_hotfix and higher now has automixture enabled for this aircraft without having to change the sims settings. The real aircraft turbocharger includes a fuel control unit to maintain the fuel flow no matter what altitude. Asobo still needs to address this as the real aircraft you can still adjust the mixture to set the fuel flow level to control heat in the EGT. But if we disable the auto fuel and flow you will be constantly changing the mixture as you climb and that is not realistic.

Anyone having trouble with the altimeter reading incorrectly while in the air. 

I can be flying at 9200 msl and the altimeter is reading 3200 msl with the correct altimeter setting

I'm flying from KPUB to KDEN at 10,000 and everything appears to be normal but I'm using REX weatherforce for my weather.  Once I get on the ground at KDEN I'll check the altimeter compared to field elevation and see if they agree with REX as well as Live Weather.

After landing at KDEN the field elevation checks with the altimeter using both REX and Live Weather.  So I don't see the issue you are experiencing.

Edited by jfwharton

The cruise checklist says to lean the mixtures but that is not functional right now.  Same for the climb checklist it says to adjust the mixture.

Edited by jfwharton

Where is the hotfix file located? My store account still has the previous version...

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

Confirming that the rudder animation in flight has been fixed.

Also, thank you for taking the flight tuning back to where it before, especially in pitch.

3 minutes ago, vegasjon said:

Where is the hotfix file located? My store account still has the previous version...

The FSW store has the updated version, just downloaded it. After downloading look at the name of the installer exe file, should be FLYSIMWARE_Cessna_414AW_Chancellor_Beta1.3.1_HOTFIX.exe.

After installing you should also be able to see the ver # in the Win10 Control Panel under Programs and Features.

Al

6 minutes ago, vegasjon said:

Jon, just re-download the file even though it's named the same as what you have now.

You will see the new file number when you install it.

I cannot get the Daytron or CFS 2000A to work.  The AP, 750's and ADF receiver power on with the avionics switch just fine.  This is with the most current 1.3.1 HOTFIX applied this morning.

Thanks,

John

Edited by BonanzaDude

John P. Navara

PP ASEL-IA - 1967 V35 N480H

Complex, HP & Tailwheel endorsements

https://twitch.tv/Sim_Dude

The L. ALT OUT and R. ALT OUT annunciators do not come on when I switch off the left and right alternators.  My logic says they should come on when I do that (please correct me if I'm missing something).

On the 605 autopilot, pressing the red button on the yoke does not turn off the autopilot, nor does pressing the Z key (TOGGLE AUTOPILOT MASTER).  Those do work on the standard autopilot.

39 minutes ago, vegasjon said:

?????  I just downloaded the latest version from my store account this morning.  Strange you account hasn't been updated.  You can also find the hotfix details on the following page.  Flysimware’s CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR MSFS2020 – Flysimware

3 minutes ago, jfwharton said:

On the 605 autopilot, pressing the red button on the yoke does not turn off the autopilot, nor does pressing the Z key (TOGGLE AUTOPILOT MASTER).  Those do work on the standard autopilot.

That's correct. The Garmin 605 implementation is not a standard autopilot. At this point no key/button bindings exist as far as I know.

Al

Edited by ark

2 minutes ago, ark said:

That's correct. The Garmin 605 implementation is not a standard autopilot. No key/button bindings have been set up as far as I know.

Al

OK.  Strange but if that's the way it's supposed to be then that's the way it is.  But I would think that at least the autopilot disconnect button on the yoke should work.

Edited by jfwharton

2 minutes ago, jfwharton said:

OK.  Strange but if that's the way it's supposed to be then that's the way it is.  But I would think that at least the autopilot disconnect button on the yoke should work.

Yes, eventually I hope key/button bindings for the AP will be set up. At this stage of the Beta I don't think that is a priority.

Al