Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Carenado doing a PC12....

4 hours ago, cyril972 said:

Maybe we need to stop with this constant bashing of some dev. Carenado is one of them, just let them do their stuff and see if it is for you, if not then maybe Simworks will well..... Works

Which one is it gonna be here? Some or all?

12 minutes ago, cyril972 said:

I think what really mater is the last release of the dev, Captain Sim for exemple was respected but today each release is more and more laughable….they relly need somthing big to make me even consider them

What's the difference if someone feels the same about Carenado?

Still bashing huh....

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

8 minutes ago, blueshark747 said:

What's the difference if someone feels the same about Carenado?

Still bashing huh....

One of those two dev gives you planes at a finished state and one gives them to you without cockpit. Also even more  important look how each dev treat their customers by answering comment on Facebook for exemple

1 hour ago, cyril972 said:

Yeah I know their C182 is known to be pretty bad, but I don’t take it into account because it was their first MSFS product with a limited SDK, early MSFS flight model and lacking avionics. They really should have supported it better with consistent update, that is a big negative point. 

Exactly that: I'm sure we can all appreciate that learning a new SDK is a slow process, and with them eager to get a product released in MSFS they may have ruched things a little. Fair enough. 

However, it took them over a year to release a patch – after their successful Mooney release – and yet the biggest weakness was not addressed in the C182. In spite of limited expectations that many have of Carenado products (lovely model and textures, shallow system depth), to not address blatant flaws in a flight model (especially when they clearly know how to) is disrespectful to the customers. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cyril972 said:

They really should have supported it better with consistent update

Carenado isn't really known for having a consistent update policy. 

23 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Carenado isn't really known for having a consistent update policy. 

They've had to release more updates for their MSFS planes than I've ever seen them release before (and the requirement to do that does seem to have come as rather a surprise to then)

The PC12 has advanced from "soon" to very close!

https://www.facebook.com/Carenado/

Edited by northtexas

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

Surely they will wait for SU10. There should be a glut of add-ons after that. 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

is this a Carenado or Pilatus screenshot?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by turbomax

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

On 6/29/2022 at 7:57 PM, ryanbatc said:

Coming sooner-ish hehe

as of today, according to Carenado: soonerer yet again:

2 hrs  ·

Dear friends, these have been hard days of work and we are very close to our launch, we understand your disappointment at the delay due to unexpected setbacks, but all this waiting time has not been in vain, we promised you to have it operational... the great GTNXi by TDS, and our EX600

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

8 minutes ago, turbomax said:

as of today, according to Carenado: soonerer yet again:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, turbomax said:

is this a Carenado or Pilatus screenshot?

Top is real bottom is sim

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Top is real bottom is sim

Nope, full image is real. I can tell because no ship wake looks that realistic in MSFS and this bridge would 100% show the ridiculous reflection bug in the sim when looked at from this angle. But as I mentioned in the PMDG 600 thread, it is impressive that we now have to dig for the details to tell if the image is a screen capture from the sim or a real image.

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

Nope, full image is real. I can tell because no ship wake looks that realistic in MSFS and this bridge would 100% show the ridiculous reflection bug in the sim when looked at from this angle. But as I mentioned in the PMDG 600 thread, it is impressive that we now have to dig for the details to tell if the image is a screen capture from the sim or a real image.

I think Ryan meant that the top image is of a real PC12, wheras the bottom image is from MSFS.

• Like 2

Intel i7-10700K @ 4.7 GHz | Nvidia RTX 3070 FE | 32GB DDR4 RAM 

I see, somehow the second image did not show up in my browser, my bad 😉

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS