Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

PMDG 737 Beta Tester here....look what I've been hoarding!

Thanks guys.....this sim I swear can make you want to call your wife into the room and say "Look Honey!"

The 100s of times previously when she's been polite and said "aww that's nice Honey" vs the moment she sees one of those sunset moments (on a 55 inch 4k Tv/Monitor) since MSFS hit the scene has been epic.  She has actually sat there for 5 whole minutes asking things like "can you rotate it to the other side of the plane?"...I kid you not...actually interested and, dare I say it....impressed!

That, my friends, is when you know you have a winner! 😆

2 hours ago, rmeier said:

Southwest and Gol

Oh yeah....those were the "call wifey into the room" moments for sure, hehe.

1 hour ago, Malaromane said:

especially the WestJet livery!

LOL...you scared me....you were referring to the P3D paints I showed.  I was thinking for a sec "Did I paint WestJet for MSFS on this plane?"  Not yet.  😉 

Edited by Steve Dra
additional comments
  • Like 4

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

42 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Thanks guys.....this sim I swear can make you want to call your wife into the room and say "Look Honey!"

The 100s of times previously when she's been polite and said "aww that's nice Honey" vs the moment she sees one of those sunset moments (on a 55 inch 4k Tv/Monitor) since MSFS hit the scene has been epic.

My wife is an artist. There have been a couple of times with the sim running she has entered the room and given the “WOW” and said I would like to paint that! Definitely an acknowledgment for the realism we see with MSFS. Certainly never happened with the other sim platforms! 

• Like 2

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Beautiful Sunset Flight Over Burlington, Ontario + Cool Instrumental + GoPro Aerial Cameras | 4K

56 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

LOL...you scared me....you were referring to the P3D paints I showed.  I was thinking for a sec "Did I paint WestJet for MSFS on this plane?"  Not yet.  😉 

Well... get on it! And if you're taking requests, an Air Canada livery (the newer "raccoon mask" one) would be greatly appreciated. I know I'm mainly a GA flyer but maybe it's time for me to step up to jets?

Edited by Malaromane

14 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Stick this one on there too.....its one of my favorites so far and is currently my windows desktop.

👍  And now it's mine too.

James

I would love to have a BBJ Discoteca Livery with DJ Jose spinning the jams at 30K feet. That would be something. 😀

Keep em' coming Steve.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Stunning visuals of these liveries, Steve...!! I think you've outdone yourself.... which is not easy to do...🙂....

On 4/22/2022 at 8:08 PM, P_7878 said:

Stunning visuals of these liveries, Steve...!! I think you've outdone yourself.... which is not easy to do...🙂....

Thanks.   More like the sim and aircraft have outdone themselves. 🙂 

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

On 4/19/2022 at 12:40 PM, Malaromane said:

Well... get on it!

Did, done....

OqbNKc.png

On 4/19/2022 at 12:40 PM, Malaromane said:

And if you're taking requests, an Air Canada livery (the newer "raccoon mask" one) would be greatly appreciated.

May consider when the -800 arrives.  Can't say I like the livery but its pretty popular.

I'm a fan of the older AC liveries ....even painted the mint toothpaste livery on the AS A330 a while back...it kind'a grows on ya.

RemHHD.jpg

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

8 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Did, done....

[photos snipped but appreciated]

Very nice work, thank you. Now I just need the jet to drop!

1 minute ago, Malaromane said:

Very nice work, thank you. Now I just need the jet to drop!

Hehe....can't help with that other than to test faster...but that's not the way to do it properly. 😉   Time is the enemy of all, and Devs trying to push out a new release duel with it every day! 

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg