Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

8 minutes ago, AlphaInfinity said:

The site appears to be completely offline now. 

Same, but I expected it so not getting all bent out of shape about it.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

1 minute ago, Nyxx said:

The VC is stunning. All set up will fly tomorrow night.

Lets Goooo 

Flight-Simulator-Fy-TTK3f8wh.png

Hi, put a screen of VC please.

Frédéric Giraud

If all of you folks across the pond would go to bed at a proper hour, we on this side could get our copies before you wake up,

Now get off of PMDG's web site and go to sleep!

• Like 4

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

And how much is it ?

Guess this is it - bit more than I expected

Was: $74.99

Now: $69.99

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

28 minutes ago, leonbr said:

Interesting! How doest it compare to FBW?

Is smoother for sure. No stutters or whatsoever. 
Honestly is really stunning, this time PMDG has outperformed themselves 

• Like 9

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

I was able to get the plane and set it up. Right now on a flight from KBOS - KJFK. 

Really nice experience; I'm running 4K Ultra with a 3080Ti, 5600x, 32 GB RAM, and I'm getting 50+ fps in the air, and 30+ fps at KBOS (was too excited to note the exact FPS on ground, but everything was perfectly smooth with no stutters/slowdowns.)

No bugs, everything works as expected. Every button, dial, and lever work (Except weather, but we already know that's coming soon). Terrain is working. And it has a "Pause at ToD" feature!! This is very important for me cause I have a kid and cannot sit in front of the computer for ages. I can finally setup a long flight, fly it for an hour, then leave it alone and come back to complete the approach and landing.. excited!

I was flying the NG3 in P3D the past few days to get used to the 737 again, and this is just SO MUCH BETTER (visually, I mean. Systems are basically the same across both sims, which is to say, both have everything you need). Questions?

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Wait.

Lol, no. Keep inputing authentication codes and watch that circle spin round and round.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

3 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

If all of you folks across the pond would go to bed at a proper hour, we on this side could get our copies before you wake up,

Now get off of PMDG's web site and go to sleep!

Haha we in Europe should have been allowed to download it earlier today before you boys got home from work 

• Like 4

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

1 minute ago, FlyingGoose said:

I was flying the NG3 in P3D the past few days to get used to the 737 again, and this is just SO MUCH BETTER (visually, I mean. Systems are basically the same across both sims, which is to say, both have everything you need)

Not only visually, the sounds are amazing 😻 

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

1 minute ago, OzWhitey said:

Lol, no. Keep inputing authentication codes and watch that circle spin round and round.

Check your pop up blocker. It is blocking your download window once you enter the authentication code if it just spins around and around and times out.

1 minute ago, Khashoggi said:

Check your pop up blocker. It is blocking your download window once you enter the authentication code if it just spins around and around and times out.

I thought most people by default do not have pop up blockers.  I know I never manually installed one, and some websites completely ban them but had issues with no download showing when trying to verify

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

1 hour ago, omarsmak30 said:

Servers are melted, stuck at the authentication code popup 

(Homer in the house)

Mmmm.... Melted server goodness.

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

Hmm it ignored the Pause at TOD and flew right through it. I changed it mid-flight so perhaps that's why? Has anyone else been able to get the pause working?

PMDG spends a week hyping flight simmers to the limit and then the expected happens. 

Well I’ve managed to purchase it, guess I’ll install it tomorrow or so. 

3 minutes ago, cj-ibbotson said:

I thought most people by default do not have pop up blockers.  I know I never manually installed one, and some websites completely ban them but had issues with no download showing when trying to verify

Most browsers have some sort of pop up blocker enabled by default - It really depends on how it gets triggered. Also adblockers can sometimes interfere with legitimate requests as well. 

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29