Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

Wait folks, I think they have some sort of queue system at the backend that hammered now 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

I was didling with password. I had the reset my password. Otherwise it would have been much lower number.  🙂

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Purchasing tomorrow when the traffic dies down since it's bed time in EU anyways. That BBJ cabin looks juicy 

Edited by FlyerNYC

I hope the email server is physically apart and on a different router from the forums server. It is going berserk over there.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I feel bad for the EUROs. It's late for them when this was released! For us its not too bad.

Manny

Just now, RichieFly said:

I hope the email server is physically apart and on a different router from the forums server. It is going berserk over there.

Their e-mail server is probably queued,  If you purchased it, it will probably take some time before you receive the e-mail.  The e-mail server will probably work through the queue and send out the e-mails in the order received in the queue.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Have training tonight so i guess i wont be able to test the bird out for a few hours. 

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

I had a sense of urgency when ordering - as if there was a possibility they'd run out. I guess I'm too conditioned by graphics cards and PS5s. Then I remembered this is a virtual product - there's no way they can run out!

Now I'm gradually realizing...

They actually ran out!

Hehehe.

• Like 3

stock market is crashing! Sheeh! And I  am focused on this? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Manny

Got the email and link. Now I'm stuck in the download gate.

It's like the internet used to be: unreliable and prone to get wonky.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

1 minute ago, Manny said:

stock market is crashing! Sheeh! And I  am focused on this? 

Think of as "relocating your liquid assets away from volatile markets and into digital properties" 

• Like 1

What a silly system using 2FA. It's timing out after several minutes.

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

I have the e-mail, but when I click on "download" it takes me to my PMDG product screen.  I'm not familiar with PMDG's current practices -- is there supposed to be a link there to download?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB