Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

1 minute ago, Bill A said:

Place an order 15 min ago, but still waiting for the download email

If you look back in this thread, they are stating 30-60 mins to get your email.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Why should they? They use this process since 2019. It's nothing new.

why should they! You word not allowed remeber everything? 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Just now, Manny said:

why should they! You word not allowed remeber everything? 

Adjust language 🙂

I trust you will find someone to help you with the 2FA authentication process 

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Looks like the 3rd party company handling licensing/activation is the bottleneck as of now... But all things considered, this must be some kind of record for a 3rd party add-on for a flight simulator, and in the grand scheme these are good problems overall for a company like PMDG to be having. Definitely would be interested to hear sales figures once PMDG are able to divulge such info.

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/178071-09may22-pmdg-737-urgent-must-read-notams-last-updated-09may22-2200z

2200Z: UPDATE
At approximately 2145Z we were advised by the company managing licensing and activation that it was necessary to take the system offline temporarily to correct a problem that is inhibiting the download/activation system from scaling up to greater resource use properly.

They report to us that a significant number of users are impacted by undelivered activation keys, but that this will sort itself out once they bring the system back online.

While this work is underway, we have temporarily halted sales, as we don't want to compound the problem.

IMPORTANT: If you are having trouble downloading, authorizing, or activating- please watch this thread as you will not get through the process until we bring this system back online. I'll be back to you as soon as I have additional information from the data center

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

1 minute ago, DAD said:

Adjust language 🙂

I trust you will find someone to help you with the 2FA authentication process 

The snooty chap is after me! 🙂

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

20 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

Wow is really impressive, what is shocking, the FPS is super smooth! Didn't expect that.

Oh textures and sounds are super impressive indeed!!!

It's great news! 

• Like 2

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

6 minutes ago, DAD said:

Adjust language

I'm a big boy, I can take it. 

I would rather that AVSIM would adjust their stupid language filter.

"We are a family friendly forum"

Yeah... the average flightsimmer is way beyong the age where they are going to be influenced negatively in their vocabulary by reading too meany swear words. Not that many 13 year olds running around among the old geezers here. 😉

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, AlphaInfinity said:

The site appears to be completely offline now. 

same for me.

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

2130Z UPDATE:
Oh No! The Servers!:
Nothing to fear here. PMDG's infrastructure is cloud based, SAS solutions that are running with highly scalable resource controls. We are talking to the data centers that run them, and they are reporting very high traffic numbers for PMDG, but not high traffic numbers for some of the major game sites they also handle.

highly scalable... yeah... right

What a fiasco. I still dont understand how they are incapable of handling launches.

• Upvote 1

Juan Ramos

1 hour ago, abrams_tank said:

Enjoy, here is the link:  

https://pmdg.com/pmdg-737-700-for-microsoft-flight-simulator/

With the Maddog, BAe 146, Milviz 310, and now PMDG 737 in the last two weeks, I think the last two weeks has ushered MSFS into a new level of simulation!

I will let the dust settle, peruse the evaluations and then decide among the offerings of the BAe 146, Maddog or PMDG 737 as my first commercial jet. 

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

26 minutes ago, Manny said:

IT says I need to send the Authentication code and shows the emails in my face! What do I do?

Wait.

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

The VC is stunning. All set up will fly tomorrow night.

Lets Goooo 

Flight-Simulator-Fy-TTK3f8wh.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip