Sign in to follow this  
Watsi

FlyByWire Simulations | A32NX | Chocks... really!

Hi there,

We previewed some high-quality ground equipment a few months ago, namely, cones and chocks.

Unfortunately, a delay in shipping meant that the ground service equipment ended up scattered around the world... teams of our dedicated developers have managed to track every missing container, and today, have delivered those cones and chocks to the A32NX Development version right in your installer!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Learn about ground service equipment here: https://docs.flybywiresim.com/fbw-a32nx/feature-guides/wheel-chocks-cones/

Get our installer: https://api.flybywiresim.com/installer

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

FlyByWire Simulations

Thanks guys, another great feature to have.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Simply gorgeous! 🍻

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Awesome work guys!

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

@Watsi et al-

As pay ware choices come on line, it is important the FBW team knows and understands our appreciation, gratitude and firm desire to continue support for this incredible and wholly altruistic group.

From the early days when the FBW A320 was MSFS’ sole solution for jet transport flight, to today, where she continues to evolve and refine: through the future where she is planned to fully blossom into a fully faithful and comprehensive aircraft, this team must be highlighted, appreciated and advanced.

Never, in the field of flight simulation, have so many, owed so much, to so few (with abject apologies to Sir Winston). 

I remain obliged- C

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

I love the NEO by FBW. I now fly three jetliners, JF BAE, FBW NEO and the PMDG 737 and when others come out I’ll fly them too. Different planes for different routes…. CEO and NEO differences included. 

As mentioned before, we are truely grateful for the hard work with this masterpiece. 

• Like 1

All the little details make it one awesome product! Thank you!

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

42 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

@Watsi et al-

As pay ware choices come on line, it is important the FBW team knows and understands our appreciation, gratitude and firm desire to continue support for this incredible and wholly altruistic group.

From the early days when the FBW A320 was MSFS’ sole solution for jet transport flight, to today, where she continues to evolve and refine: through the future where she is planned to fully blossom into a fully faithful and comprehensive aircraft, this team must be highlighted, appreciated and advanced.

Never, in the field of flight simulation, have so many, owed so much, to so few (with abject apologies to Sir Winston). 

I remain obliged- C

Well said.

The payware is getting all the glory this week, but FBW has been there through the lean times and I have no plans to stop flying this amazing aircraft.

Thank you to the whole FBW team for your continuing work on this project - there are thousands of us out there that appreciate it.

• Like 4

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Does anybody use the in-built MSFS replay system with the FBW A320 and has the in-built replay CTDed for you when replaying the FBW A320? I was using the latest stable version of the FBW (just downloaded the stable version yesterday), and I recorded the replay.  I then tried to play back the replay and I think it worked for a second or two, and then I clicked on the minimize button for the replay window, and MSFS CTDed on me.  When I say the in-built MSFS replay system, I mean the one where you have to go to enable Developer mode in MSFS, then enable Replay in the menu of Developer mode, and then the Replay button will appear in the menu during your flight (this Replay feature was developed by Asobo and added in one of the Sim Updates last year).

I figure the FBW A320's systems are pretty complex, and the in-built MSFS replay system has to reproduce all the systems in the cockpit during a replay. Perhaps the stable version of the FBW A320 is not compatible with the in-build MSFS replay system (if the development version is more compatible with the in-build MSFS replay system, I can switch to that).

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

5 hours ago, abrams_tank said:

Does anybody use the in-built MSFS replay system with the FBW A320 and has the in-built replay CTDed for you when replaying the FBW A320? I was using the latest stable version of the FBW (just downloaded the stable version yesterday), and I recorded the replay.  I then tried to play back the replay and I think it worked for a second or two, and then I clicked on the minimize button for the replay window, and MSFS CTDed on me.  When I say the in-built MSFS replay system, I mean the one where you have to go to enable Developer mode in MSFS, then enable Replay in the menu of Developer mode, and then the Replay button will appear in the menu during your flight (this Replay feature was developed by Asobo and added in one of the Sim Updates last year).

I figure the FBW A320's systems are pretty complex, and the in-built MSFS replay system has to reproduce all the systems in the cockpit during a replay. Perhaps the stable version of the FBW A320 is not compatible with the in-build MSFS replay system (if the development version is more compatible with the in-build MSFS replay system, I can switch to that).

I have to admit, I never used it, tested it. With none of the versions. And I doubt that anybody on our side ever tried it. 😂

• Like 1

FlyByWire Simulations

1 minute ago, Watsi said:

I have to admit, I never used it, tested it. With none of the versions. And I doubt that anybody on our side ever tried it. 😂

Yeah, that would explain the CTD.  I guess I should avoid using the built-in replay with the FBW A320.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

7 hours ago, cavaricooper said:

@Watsi et al-

I remain obliged- C

1000% agreed and although I did buy PMDG's 737 I will stick to FBW's A320Neo

• Like 2

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Yeah was a nice suprise this morning when I updated. Kicking PMDGs word not allowed!!!

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

6 hours ago, hvw said:

I remain obliged

As do I 😀 The FBW team has done an outstanding job!

Now off for some NDB approach fun flying into sunny Tivat.

EDIT: I'll stick to the experimental version for now. The VNAV implementation and the updated flypad is just too good 😁

EDIT2: Just downloaded the latest exp build and I can see the chocks and cones option in the flypad!

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Very nice, excellent work!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.