Sign in to follow this  
Steve Halpern

FSHud - Air Traffic Control MSFS Beta

On 10/24/2022 at 7:25 AM, Langeveldt said:

Is the "AI aircraft jumping every second" mentioned on the Flight 1 site fixed yet?  (Appreciated this is Asobo's fix to make).

Yes.

Steve Canham

8 hours ago, scanham said:

Yes.

Wait, so you're saying the AI are no longer stuttery and jittery?  Wow, OK. Might look into it. I thought this was a limmitaton of the way FSHud injects traffic as objects via SimConnect. 

Edited by KL Oo

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

On 10/24/2022 at 12:11 PM, rutra said:

How is fshud currently looking in the latest SU11 beta with fsltl? 

FSHud completely controls the traffic on the low level - AI Traffic added features of SU11 doesn't affect on FSHud functionality with FSLTL or alone - it will behave the same as in SU10.
From other side - we have asked Asobo to fix several issues of AI Traffic movement - there is a link:
https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/questions/11697/simconnect-ai-aircraft-waypoints.html?childToView=11767#comment-11767
But it seems like this fix is not in scope of Asobo SU11.

20 hours ago, KL Oo said:

Wait, so you're saying the AI are no longer stuttery and jittery?  Wow, OK. Might look into it. I thought this was a limmitaton of the way FSHud injects traffic as objects via SimConnect. 

Hello,
It was fixed in our recently released version 1.2 (several weeks ago) - the AI Aircrafts now moving smoothly on ground and airborne (you can even see contrails) - however there are still some limitations we are working on - mostly limitations with MSFS SDK.
https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/questions/11697/simconnect-ai-aircraft-waypoints.html?childToView=11767#comment-11767

Regarding our new features,
it mentioned several posts about it in our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/FSHudAirTrafficControl

On 10/24/2022 at 1:02 PM, pan pan pan said:

Yesterday i was at FL320, i reported ready for descent and they asked me to climb to FL340.

Err, what ?

Hello,
I suggest you to open a ticket about it - we are continuously aggregating those issues in order to fix it.
Something that is necessary to understand - it is not "just happens on every flight" but completely depends on flight plan and vertical profile - therefore we need this information in order to fix it.
Thank you

On 10/30/2022 at 1:37 AM, Lotharen said:

How well does this work if you do not have a navigraph sub?

It includes outdated AIRAC from Navigraph that doesn't require Navigraph subscription

Is FSHud compatible with Windows 10?

Is Flight1 considering offering through other third party suppliers (i.e., SimMarket, etc)?

The reason I ask is that the FSHud installer fails to initialize. I have previously raised a ticket for this issue with no resolution so was refunded. My stubborn determination influenced re-purchasing to troubleshoot further - so far, without luck.

I have removed all firewall systems, given the Initializer Admin rights, logged on as Admin, set Edge as the default browser and still no resolution. The dialog box opens to announce "Preparing to install" followed by a dark grey screen flashing up for a split second.

This is my first MSFS product installation from Flight1 and I have no issues with products installing from SimMarket, JustFlight or any other third party suppliers. The best solution I can see is for Flight1 to offer this product through alternate third party suppliers.

Recently got FSHud as a replacement to Vatsim due to other commitments meaning there's never any controllers on when I want to fly.

I must admit I'm a touch disappointed. The FSHud weather is quite a bit different to the MSFS weather, and I checked to make sure MSFS weather was live and the "Online" option was checked in FSHud.

I was at Sydney and the MSFS weather was showing 090/14 and 1012 HPA, yet FSHud was 060/4 and 1010 HPA. Is there something I'm missing, or anything like ActiveSky to make them a bit more similar?

1 hour ago, ParisHL said:

Recently got FSHud as a replacement to Vatsim due to other commitments meaning there's never any controllers on when I want to fly.

I must admit I'm a touch disappointed. The FSHud weather is quite a bit different to the MSFS weather, and I checked to make sure MSFS weather was live and the "Online" option was checked in FSHud.

I was at Sydney and the MSFS weather was showing 090/14 and 1012 HPA, yet FSHud was 060/4 and 1010 HPA. Is there something I'm missing, or anything like ActiveSky to make them a bit more similar?

Hello,

Please follow our FAQ page - especially before last question may give you answer:
https://www.fshud.com/#/site/faq

In short words - weather is taken from different online sources and not completely synced with MSFS weather (MSFS SDK doesn't support it) - therefore such gaps can be.

That's disappointing. Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm enjoying the product except for that. Hopefully MSFS opens up weather soon.

At the moment, I'm honest, I'm using FSHud only because it's the only one to manage properly the AI traffic from FSLTL and it's very nice to have it.

Despite this some big lacks urge to be implemented, starting from what you are referring till the SID and STAR assignment process.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FSHud said:

Hello,

Please follow our FAQ page - especially before last question may give you answer:
https://www.fshud.com/#/site/faq

In short words - weather is taken from different online sources and not completely synced with MSFS weather (MSFS SDK doesn't support it) - therefore such gaps can be.

Hello,

It is 3 months since last update. Do you have any more features/improvements planed?

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //