Sign in to follow this  
Steve Halpern

FSHud - Air Traffic Control MSFS Beta

Strange coincidence. I landed there (34 also) right around the same time (not that it's related).

Edited by mmcmah

54 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Cleared to land NZWN rwy 34... but why is there an aircraft on the rwy? 

VIfW0pF.jpg

Did you have Real World Traffic on by any chance?

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

3 minutes ago, Gate99 said:

Did you have Real World Traffic on by any chance?

All MSFS AI traffic off.

It’s not the first time I have conflicts with AI aircraft. Strange as FSHuds main selling point is being the only ATC addon that controls and separates traffic.

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 hour ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Cleared to land NZWN rwy 34... but why is there an aircraft on the rwy? 

VIfW0pF.jpg

Did you follow MSFS settings manual for FSHud?
https://www.fshud.com/#/site/manuals/msfs-setup
I guess this is not FSHud injected aircraft.
Also - make sure live traffic of MSFS is turned off and you're not running AIG Traffic injector (however AIG does suggest to run it)

Another indication - if aircraft moves smoothly (without jumping every seconds like frames) it is definitely not FSHud injected AI aircraft

Edited by FSHud

31 minutes ago, FSHud said:

Did you follow MSFS settings manual for FSHud?
https://www.fshud.com/#/site/manuals/msfs-setup
I guess this is not FSHud injected aircraft.
Also - make sure live traffic of MSFS is turned off and you're not running AIG Traffic injector (however AIG does suggest to run it)

Another indication - if aircraft moves smoothly (without jumping every seconds like frames) it is definitely not FSHud injected AI aircraft

Thanks for this quick reply, didn’t expect that, as this is not the FSHud support forum.

I’m familiar with the settings, and last time I checked I had live traffic off. However it’s possible the settings could have been changed as I updated to 1.27.21.0 before the flight. I’ll double-check. Thanks again!

EDIT:

@FSHud I just doubled-checked and my settings are exactly as per the instructions.

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

9 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Thanks for this quick reply, didn’t expect that, as this is not the FSHud support forum.

I’m familiar with the settings, and last time I checked I had live traffic off. However it’s possible the settings could have been changed as I updated to 1.27.21.0 before the flight. I’ll double-check. Thanks again!

EDIT:

@FSHud I just doubled-checked and my settings are exactly as per the instructions.

And what about smooth movement?

1 hour ago, FSHud said:

And what about smooth movement?

Can't remember in that particular case. I'll keep that in mind if it occurs again. 

Edited by Cpt_Piett

I like FShud but I am using Proatcsr now only because of the ability to play chatter via the Real Chatter Background files. It would be great if you could integrate the ACT chatter (stick and rudder) or have it setup like proatc does.

Chris Chiozza

11 minutes ago, cchiozza said:

I like FShud but I am using Proatcsr now only because of the ability to play chatter via the Real Chatter Background files. It would be great if you could integrate the ACT chatter (stick and rudder) or have it setup like proatc does.

??? I use FS-ATC-Chatter with FSHud all the time - it plays back the matching frequency chatter that the FSHud Com1 radio is tuned to. For those occasions where the FSHud Com1 frequency doesn't match with Chatter, I can select Com2 and choose a frequency from the "Nearest Facilities" list to get chatter at the same time FSHud plays audio on Com1.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TLDspectre said:

??? I use FS-ATC-Chatter with FSHud all the time - it plays back the matching frequency chatter that the FSHud Com1 radio is tuned to. For those occasions where the FSHud Com1 frequency doesn't match with Chatter, I can select Com2 and choose a frequency from the "Nearest Facilities" list to get chatter at the same time FSHud plays audio on Com1.

They dont talk over each other at the same time?

Chris Chiozza

9 hours ago, cchiozza said:

They dont talk over each other at the same time?

Yes they do, unfortunately. It's usually not an issue unless I'm in a high-traffic area where FSHud ATC is issuing a lot of directives. I take it the other two program ATC's/chatter do not talk over each other?

8 hours ago, TLDspectre said:

Yes they do, unfortunately. It's usually not an issue unless I'm in a high-traffic area where FSHud ATC is issuing a lot of directives. I take it the other two program ATC's/chatter do not talk over each other?

Correct, they do not. It should be esy to adjust but I have heard of no solution.

Chris Chiozza

U can program a button to stop fs atc chatter at anytime..

• Upvote 1

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

On 9/16/2022 at 6:19 PM, reecemj said:

U can program a button to stop fs atc chatter at anytime..

True, but the ideal solution would be to have FSHud ATC "auto-mute" or delay FS-ATC-Chatter while it is speaking. Not sure if this would be a high priority on the developer's to-do list, but it would be nice to have this feature nonetheless.

• Like 1