Sign in to follow this  
DAD

WU IX - Italy/Malta due today 17MAY22

I got an in game 600mb update and that was it...Nothing to update in the content manager....

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

3 minutes ago, DJJose said:

After the Spain update, several airports had double windsocks. Still waiting for a fix. I'm assuming that those customers who purchased from simmarket should get updates. He not banned from uploading there.

Nothings been updated on his site or on the marketplace for quite a while so I guess that's it for him for the foreseeable future. And, to be honest, I can do without.

2 minutes ago, iFlySimX said:

I got an in game 600mb update and that was it...Nothing to update in the content manager....

you need to go to the marketplace first...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

So the release notes just mention Italy. I'm not at my home PC now but - has Malta been left off? 

1 minute ago, DAD said:

you need to go to the marketplace first...

Geez thanks...I'm going crazy hahaha.

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Rome, Naples and Venice were already photogrammetry cities. So err...

after almost 2 years I still didn't find my "flow" with the updates...

1 minute ago, iFlySimX said:

Geez thanks...I'm going crazy hahaha.

• Like 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

2 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Rome, Naples and Venice were already photogrammetry cities. So err...

They‘ve been updated. The new imagery is apparently from 2021 according the the last Q&A.

Edited by Shack95

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

One should think that after 9 Worldupdates one would finally have memorized the process of installation...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 6297J said:

So the release notes just mention Italy. I'm not at my home PC now but - has Malta been left off? 

It's still there

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

2 minutes ago, 6297J said:

It's gone from World Update IX: Italy/Malta to - 

now I see what you mean, it really just says WU IX Italy, no more Malta. Got it

Phil Leaven

14 minutes ago, DAD said:

now I see what you mean, it really just says WU IX Italy, no more Malta. Got it

But the splash screen still shows the maltese Flag next to the italian one.

Edit: Malta HAS been updated. It received 10 POIs.

Edited by Farlis

1 hour ago, jarmstro said:

LIPB.

I like Alexei's work so much that I kept his LOWK when Asobo updated it.  I didn't even download the bespoke a/p so I don't know which is better!  I will  do the same with LIPB  as a personal   symbolic gesture of gratitude to him and I hope that one day he will somehow be able to contribute again to our hobby.

Edited by jetlag
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1