Sign in to follow this  
dean01c

Fenix A320 TCAS

7 minutes ago, alex86 said:

They told me they would get in touch with the developer of PSXT , so hopefully they can do it sooner rather than later. 

Nicks real good about responding. The maddog guys had to do the same.

20 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Good to see it looks like this is getting sorted. 👌 

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

49 minutes ago, Adrian123 said:

Yup that’s what I used as a reference when I sent in the support ticket, that that’s the route the maddog guys took in order to make it work. I’m all about flying with ACTUAL real traffic so having that implemented is for me as important as every other aspect of the flight simulator experience. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, alex86 said:

Yup that’s what I used as a reference when I sent in the support ticket, that that’s the route the maddog guys took in order to make it work. I’m all about flying with ACTUAL real traffic so having that implemented is for me as important as every other aspect of the flight simulator experience. 

On a somewhat related note - is PSX and Real Traffic worth the setup hassle and cost? I use AIG and it seems to do a good job, but maybe your setup is a lot better? What's the biggest improvement over AIG - actual real live traffic (i.e matches what's going on at the real airport in absolutely real time)? Or more accurate model matching? Or all of the above?

5 minutes ago, FlyingGoose said:

On a somewhat related note - is PSX and Real Traffic worth the setup hassle and cost? I use AIG and it seems to do a good job, but maybe your setup is a lot better? What's the biggest improvement over AIG - actual real live traffic (i.e matches what's going on at the real airport in absolutely real time)? Or more accurate model matching? Or all of the above?

Best thing about PSXT is that aircraft use the correct runways and taxiways and are separated realistically (because it is real).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RALF9636 said:

Best thing about PSXT is that aircraft use the correct runways and taxiways and are separated realistically (because it is real).

And if using Simbrief and don't check what runways traffic is using, you may find yourself in BIG trouble. 🙂

Edited by Adrian123
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FlyingGoose said:

This is a sample of what it does 

It is actually live traffic based on live ADSB data. In real terms, you will see airplanes follow SIDs,STARs, exit runways  realistically etc. If you also listen to LIVEATC, you can see that the airplanes are following real time instructions. 

It just adds to the immersion, and makes it as real as it gets. 

• Like 4

I was on final approach into Houston Bush International when a plane, not sure if it was AI or not, appeared out of nowhere a few hundred feet in front of me. My A320 went off on traffic alerts, and started climbing to avoid a collision. I was kind of mad at the time that it wrecked my approach. 😄

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

2 hours ago, alex86 said:

They told me they would get in touch with the developer of PSXT , so hopefully they can do it sooner rather than later. 

I have not heard from them yet...

Nico Kaan, developer of PSXT.

using AIG and AI offline and it seems to work well with everything showing up.....

13 minutes ago, kiek said:

I have not heard from them yet...

Nico Kaan, developer of PSXT.

Hopefully they will soon! More people should submit support tickets directing them to get in touch with you.

Hello,

Sorry but works ONLY with VATSIM for me.

@Fiorentoni and @Maxis : AIG ok for you but AIG TRAFFIC CONTROLLER ? we are OK ?

IVAO don't work

PSXT injector with REALTRAFFIC don't work

1 hour ago, nineosoe said:

Hello,

Sorry but works ONLY with VATSIM for me.

@Fiorentoni and @Maxis : AIG ok for you but AIG TRAFFIC CONTROLLER ? we are OK ?

IVAO don't work

PSXT injector with REALTRAFFIC don't work

Yes, I only use AIG with the AIGTC. TCAS works with it

• Upvote 1

Just had an automated avoidance maneuver en route to Chicago alt FL360. I haven't had any issues with TCAS  in the Fenix. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”