Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSRealstic 2.0 pro video preview with full camera effects

40 minutes ago, omarsmak30 said:

No it is not, unless you are kind enough to develop one for us for free?

The key words you are missing here are 'we already paid'. According to you, we want the product 'for free'. Doesn't make much sense. I suppose you will reiterate again that somehow we didn't read on some random forum that batteries were not included.

I'm also not a fan by the way of condescending type tones like we should all just put or shut up because you say so.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

Call it what you like, but for me the update is well worth $ 5.99.

$5.99 was a surprise this morning when I got the email. I just purchased it from Simmarket where I bought the original Well worth it .....😀

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

No. Why do everyone expect everything for free these days? Things take time. - time costs money. 

I can't believe that some of the people here won't blink at buying an airport, that they might land at two or three times for $20+ dollars yet will balk at paying $5.95 for something that they will use on every flight. How cheap can you get.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

Its less than £5 (4.79) ...a pint of beer..............FFS.....

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

7 minutes ago, vcarlo said:

To the Core buyers feeling "ripped off" ... a gallon of gas gets me a few miles down the road and it's gone.  This gets me hundreds of hours of added immersion on every sim flight I take... I'M IN

In this case I would rather say, it's more like paying for the same gas twice because your tank leaked before you even left the gas station. Which kinda sucks all the more, when in this analogy, the gas station owner knew you had a leak but chose not to tell you in order to earn more money.

You can put a spin on it, compare it to gas, lunch or a pint of beer, to justify it, but in my book, it is not good faith to charge for such an update. The idea as well that time is not free, well neither is our hard earned money. And our money has already paid for an unfinished product with an understanding that the update which he had said would eventually be released, would be released at no additional cost.

Many of us, I believe, would never have bought the addon otherwise, and were waiting for the update as the main reason to purchase it in advance, and also to support the developer in the meantime. Being charged again, is why we feel sore over it. Now if it were never the case that it was to be a 'free' update, the developer should have written that in bold next to the buy button so then there would have been no confusion or frustration.

• Like 2

Amazing addon.

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - MSFS

I bought my copy from Just Flight, hope they add it as an option soon to upgrade. Might take a day or two. Looks good though.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

In this case I would rather say, it's more like paying for the same gas twice because your tank leaked before you even left the gas station. Which kinda sucks all the more, when in this analogy, the gas station owner knew you had a leak but chose not to tell you in order to earn more money.

But you are not buying the same gas... That is the whole point. There are a lot of new features.

Do you mean that all software should be free once you have bought a version of it?

Edited by espent
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Hi Everyone, FSRealistic here.

We have read the thread and want to clarify the upgrade cost issue.

We value the money our customers choose to spend on our products, let it be 19.99$ for the Core or 5.99$ for the upgrade, regardless of the cost of a gallon of gas. Money spent is money spent.

We totally believe that our prices reflect the value our product provides and same as with our XPRealistic for X-Plane we set the target price of the FSRealistic Pro to be 34.99$.

Saying that, we couldn't charge 34.99$ for the Core , and you guys wouldn't pay that price (rightly), since we were not able to provide all the camera related immersions . Therefore, we decided from the start to create 2 products (we also announced it), the Core - for sounds and The Pro which will also support camera. The Pro was on hold awaiting the support of Asobo .Once they opened the gate (no one knew when it will happen) we worked to release the Pro, allowing our Core users to upgrade at a discounted fee.

For us, nothing is more important then delivering value to our customers, as without them we will sell nothing.

We believe in our products and we offer 7-days free trial for all users unlocking all features. Try before you buy. Not many out there give this option.

I hope the above sheds some light on our pricing model.

Will be happy to answer any questions you guys might have.

Thank you.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 1

The only addon I use on every flight on both XP and MSFS...no brainer to upgrade.

Ryan

41 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

The idea as well that time is not free, well neither is our hard earned money

And you earned your money, just as they are earning theirs. No one is forcing you to pay for it. Capitalism eh, everybody ripping everybody else off; it could be worse... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, espent said:

Do you mean that all software should be free once you have bought a version of it?

I never once said that. I bough the X-Plane version and was absolutely fine buying the MSFS version. The point is that some of us had understood when buying it that the rather simple shake effects would be added at no additional cost once the SDK was updated. They were only temporarily excluded because of the MSFS SDK at the time, and were already a part of the standard addon in X-Plane since years. We didn't see their addition being sold as worthy of an entirely new paid for version. I remember reading something like that at the time that an update would be provided when the SDK allowed. 

I really can't stand the all or nothing take on things that some people on here have. Stop putting words in people's mouths. Enough with the 'what aboutism'. If we have a point of view that's different than yours maybe accept it graciously instead of exaggerating the point of view of others likes it's invalid just because it is not your own.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Also got the E-Mail saying the upgrade for previous owners is about $6 - seems fair to me.

How is this a "cash grab"?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

some of us had understood when buying it that the rather simple shake effects would be added at no additional cost once the SDK was updated.

Where did you read that?

Newsflash. This just in: Developer wishes to get paid for his additional efforts!

Edited by Ricardo41

I

8 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

And you earned your money, just as they are earning theirs. No one is forcing you to pay for it.

Ah, but I paid for it with the misleading understanding that the promised update was included with the price I had already paid. I'd argue that it is misleading to the customer especially when such effects were part of the standard old X-Plane version. The developer could have made this explicit on the purchase page.

Yep, no one is forcing me to pay for the new version, but I think the issue we have is that we had inherently understood we had already paid for it in the way the original version was advertised.

Edited by steve310002
  • Like 1