Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSRealstic 2.0 pro video preview with full camera effects

5 minutes ago, steve310002 said:

Misinformation is a rather ridiculous exaggeration.

I don’t think he’s necessarily talking about this thread, but what’s been a phenomenon in other threads recently. Anyway that’s my understanding. 

• Upvote 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

2 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I don’t think he’s necessarily talking about this thread, but what’s been a phenomenon in other threads recently. Anyway that’s my understanding. 

Not sure what other threads are saying that is 'misinformation' but tarring everyone with the same brush is ridiculous. There was no misinformation here on this thread. It was a misunderstanding and an opinion. 

We all know how the word misinformation is bandied around these days. This thread is really not an example of one of them. Rather worrying when people start calling everything they don't like, 'misinformation' etc.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, steve310002 said:

Not sure what other threads are saying that is 'misinformation' but tarring everyone with the same brush is ridiculous. There was no misinformation here on this thread. It was a misunderstanding and an opinion. 

We all know how the word misinformation is bandied around these days. This thread is really not an example of one of them. Rather worrying when people start calling everything they don't like, 'misinformation' etc.

Kemosabe, the following was literally stated in this thread as fact. @lwt1971 is correct in calling it out. 

They promised updates to V! that was lacking with a update camera api they never said they would charge for users who bought V1.

• Like 1

Ryan

2 hours ago, Puddin said:

its nice to be reminded of how good FS Realistic was in XP11 in VR.

Now its here in FS and it is the cherry on this delicious FS cake.

Mount Cook in NZ skimming the peaks, up and down, side to side, squeaks and bangs... awesome.

Going to have to map my Nav buttons now using this, the mouse has got suddenly drunk.

A must have in VR if you haven't got it.

I'm curious. What does this product do in VR? Is it the extra sounds only or does it also do something with the view?

1 hour ago, steve310002 said:

I, and others, had already purchased (twice)

You purchased it twice?

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

1 hour ago, steve310002 said:

Misinformation is a rather ridiculous exaggeration. Misunderstanding would be a better word to describe what was actually said. Not everything is a conspiracy theory with people pitted against each other with some 'agenda'. Jeez, it was an innocent misunderstanding coupled with an opinion (not as fact) about charging for an update concerning a flight sim addon I, and others, had already purchased (twice). Hardly 'misinformation'.

And so an opinion is being put forward 'as fact' as you say because you disagree with it? That sounds a bit dangerous to be honest when you want to twist someone elses diplomatic opinion in such a way. And by the way, the 'some people' you refer to have just as much right to an opinion as you do. That, at least, is a fact.

Seriously, calm down.. I was responding to thegreen's general comments about how it's difficult to post here when not conforming to popular opinion lately, with my take on that situ where I think there actually *is* a lot of misinformation being spread around these parts lately which then receives a lot of pushback. It wasn't about your situ specifically.

Yes yours was a misunderstanding as it clearly turned out, but you sure did make a fuss of it until thankfully FSRealistic came and cleared it up. When anything is put forward *as* fact, and it really is *not* fact, then naturally many would push back. Yes we all know everyone has much right to an opinion as anyone else, if you re-read carefully I was not suggesting otherwise :)

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

46 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

Kemosabe, the following was literally stated in this thread as fact. @lwt1971 is correct in calling it out. 

They promised updates to V! that was lacking with a update camera api they never said they would charge for users who bought V1.

Good grief, I can't believe how much complaining there is about an upgrade that cost just a few dollars - Just £6 here in the UK.  I wish these threads discussed the excellent features that add greatly to the realism already given by MSFS.

If the upgrade was ten times the price I could understand it, but V1 plus the upgrade costs less than buying the pro version!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Just now, lwt1971 said:

if you re-read carefully.

Steady on, that's asking a lot. You'll be wanting the upgrade for FSRealistic for the cost of a sandwich and a bag of crisps next!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sky_Pilot071 said:

Will this add anything to the HJET?

sp

You can add whatever effects you want for each aircraft.  

• Upvote 1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

14 hours ago, Nickbe said:

I didn't see any camera effects on the video. I noticed only the shaking of the aircraft fuselage. In my opinion, it doesn't look realistic.

I didn't get very far through this whole thread but stopped at the above reply and totally agree; also watched about 1 minute of the video and stopped after I saw the first couple of "effects". The effects are not true camera shake they are "canned" effects. Nothing like physics based head shake like Ezdok, and I am excited to see the improvements Asobo makes in this area SU10 timeframe. But who knows maybe this is the best add on ever/ I just running out of patience I suppose.

Judging by the replies here, seems like a bunch of folks never experienced Accu-Feel for FSX/P3D.

Yes they are universal canned effects that can be applied to all aircraft. With the right amount of tweaking and tuning you can make some pretty immersive sensations for take off, cruise, landings.

Enhancing audio and visual senses with immersive sounds and various methods of movement.

MSFS is great as is because it's advanced aerodynamics/physics tech that already feels organic unlike the the bland numb "fly on rails" older FSX/P3D sim platform's flight physics, in which addons like Accu-Feel were a necessity to feel like you were actually taking off, flying and landing IMO.

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

44 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

You can add whatever effects you want for each aircraft.  

I understand what the tool does except when watching RL HJET flights the pilots look like they are in an easy chair watching the tele.. LOL

sp

• Like 1

Sure is a lot of kids in here always want something for nothing. 5 bucks for a cool update to some great software is nothing and if you think it is something your in the wrong hobby son.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

On 6/8/2022 at 4:54 PM, Barnes said:

Thanks for the heads up! This will be an instant buy for me as I have been missing the ezdok camera effects in MSFS. The effects look quite good in the video.

Same here. I like camera effects. But I was using OpusFSI instead of EZDok in P3D.

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1