Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSRealstic 2.0 pro video preview with full camera effects

I think I found the problem. Do I have to double click the desktop icon and open it up to the taskbar. I thought it was automatic without manually clicking on the app icon. I guess it's "semi-automatic" then. FSRealistic?

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

39 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

BTW, I'm really enjoying the Product. It's well worth the price. Anyway, on my 2nd startup of MSFS "FSRealistic" did not start. I had to maually start the program. I realize it is supposed to automatically start with MSFS. I did not notice a setting where I could turn an "autostart" function on or off, so there is something going on.

Regards

The add-on linker allows you to automatically start any relevant aps. This should ensure that they all start without any worries.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

4 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I guess you think it was a terrible idea to hire the WT team? You are sometimes so narrow minded.

It's good to see @Bobsk8 getting beat upon today.  I'm sure he can take it.

sp

Just now, Sky_Pilot071 said:

It's good to see @Bobsk8 getting beat upon today.  I'm sure he can take it.

sp

I'm not trying to beat him up. Just reminding him of something he forgot.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TomCYYZ said:

BTW, I'm really enjoying the Product. It's well worth the price. Anyway, on my 2nd startup of MSFS "FSRealistic" did not start. I had to maually start the program. I realize it is supposed to automatically start with MSFS. I did not notice a setting where I could turn an "autostart" function on or off, so there is something going on.

Regards

I have had FS realistic for a long time, I can never get it to start automatically. I just start it during my pre flight.

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

For those that love the Mooney, don't forget to enable the speedbake sound and effects. This add-on brought tears to my eyes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJJose said:

For those that love the Mooney, don't forget to enable the speedbake sound and effects. This add-on brought tears to my eyes.

What are you baking, cookies?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 hour ago, RALF9636 said:

All your changes are automatically saved to your aircraft's profile immediately. You don't need to make a cloud share.

Thanks!🍻

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

19 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

What are you baking, cookies?

Unions.

18 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Unions.

Yes cutting Unions also brings tears to my eyes but I think you meant Onions.

• Like 1

Ryan

51 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

Yes cutting Unions also brings tears to my eyes but I think you meant Onions.

LOL

That reminded me of "potato." I have to stop using my phone with my poor vision.

Edited by DJJose

I'm glad they have a "Trial" period. Had it for X Plane, loved it. Not a huge fan now since flying in VR 99% of the time. I always had the sounds disabled since when using addon planes, since they usually simulate everything that I'd want to hear anyways. It'd be neat if they had a "Lite" version that just added the head movements, but they're a bit too extreme for me in VR even with very low movement settings. Maybe I'll revisit this again later, but for now, back to stock.

• Like 1

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

3 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

I think I found the problem. Do I have to double click the desktop icon and open it up to the taskbar. I thought it was automatic without manually clicking on the app icon. I guess it's "semi-automatic" then. FSRealistic?

First suggestion that you run FSR Pro 2.0 under as Administrator...and second, check to see that you have the auto-run box clicked under SETTINGS.  That should do you...

Come on fellow VR folks let's use some common sense here. Some of these human/pilot movement effects obviously aren't intended for use with a 6DOF tracking VR HMD due to the very nature of one's head/neck movement and seating positions in VR. Of course there is going to be a visual conflict with your natural head movement/tracking and the constant effects on your HMD's native stereoscopic 3d image rendered around you. They were obviously designed for 2D pancake enhancement, meanwhile I feel it's silly to completely dismiss and write this tool off as it still has plenty of other audio and visual features that can be configured/tuned and enjoyed to enhance your VR experience. 

eSndVqI.png

Landing gear/engine rumble/wind noise/cabin/canopy creaks& rattles etc etc. If you set it up correctly depending on the aircraft it will actually enhance and improve your landing gear impact/flare/touchdown perceptions. This tool along with XR toolkit are pretty much VR must haves if you learn to tune and configure them correctly. I've never had such an experience with these twin engine turbo prop aircraft until now.😍

Edited by blueshark747
  • Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

4 hours ago, Sesquashtoo said:

First suggestion that you run FSR Pro 2.0 under as Administrator...and second, check to see that you have the auto-run box clicked under SETTINGS.  That should do you...

Also, check your exe.xml file like so:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="SimConnect" version="1,0">
    <Descr>SimConnect</Descr>
    <Filename>SimConnect.xml</Filename>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
        <Launch.Addon>
        <Name>FSRealistic</Name>
        <Disabled>false</Disabled>
        <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\FSRealistic\FSRealistic.exe</Path>
    </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1