Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSRealstic 2.0 pro video preview with full camera effects

Think I'll hold out until Head Anticipation effects arrive.  Sounds interesting though, particularly if works with the trusty Carenado Mooney.

I'm on the trial but I'll definitely buy it. Personally I prefer it without the head anticipation which I never liked in the XP version.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, TomCYYZ said:

BTW, I'm really enjoying the Product. It's well worth the price. Anyway, on my 2nd startup of MSFS "FSRealistic" did not start. I had to maually start the program. I realize it is supposed to automatically start with MSFS. I did not notice a setting where I could turn an "autostart" function on or off, so there is something going on.

Hi,

If you installed FSRealistic under the default directory (program files) then uninstall it and reinstall under different location (different drive will work well). 
Let me know if it worked.

FSRealistic

16 hours ago, threegreen said:

As for people feeling they don't want to pay 6 bucks for this

I feel the issue is more to do with comments towards the developer.  

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

3 hours ago, jarmstro said:

I'm on the trial but I'll definitely buy it. Personally I prefer it without the head anticipation which I never liked in the XP version.

First thing I did when flying Ezdok was turn off that head movement thing, which compared to what happens in a real plane, was ridiculous. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

27 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

I feel the issue is more to do with comments towards the developer.  

It's the same old " Grumpy people are on Avsim" story. " Someone can come out with a great add on, give it away for free, and there will be a handful of complaints about some feature that the developer left out and demands the developer should apologize... I am used to it now, but it is really annoying. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi,

If you installed FSRealistic under the default directory (program files) then uninstall it and reinstall under different location (different drive will work well). 

FSRealistic

Will you lose all your settings if you do that?

When the first iteration of FSRealistic was released it added a nice bit of xtra immersion, version 2, though, is really a dramatic improvement. 

Thanks to the developer for a very fair upgrade fee. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Will you lose all your settings if you do that?

You will need to manually save aside the Profiles folder under the FSRealistic folder and after the re install to copy it and override the new created one. This should keep your profiles. 

• Like 1

I installed mine on the C drive and so far so good.

@FSRealistic are you releasing an update for this pro version? I received an e-mail saying that you were working on a patch for v2.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just now, DJJose said:

are you releasing an update for this pro version? I received an e-mail saying that you were working on a patch for v2.

Indeed we are working on some known issues and once solved we will release the update asap.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jarmstro said:

I found it to be a very unique feature.

14 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

It's the same old " Grumpy people are on Avsim" story. " Someone can come out with a great add on, give it away for free, and there will be a handful of complaints about some feature that the developer left out and demands the developer should apologize... I am used to it now, but it is really annoying. 

I found Track iR annoying.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

38 minutes ago, FSRealistic said:

You will need to manually save aside the Profiles folder under the FSRealistic folder and after the re install to copy it and override the new created one. This should keep your profiles. 

I just moved it, and it started right up...😀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FSRealistic said:

Hi,

FSRealistic

That's what I initially did, non-default location.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

18 hours ago, DJJose said:

The add-on linker allows you to automatically start any relevant aps. This should ensure that they all start without any worries.

I've been using Addon-Linker since it came out, best MSFS app yet. But I thought it only works for apps that are placed in the Community Folder? FSRealistic is outside the Community Folder.

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker