Sign in to follow this  
Seven7

And the 707?

58 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Perhaps they will change tack with a complex cockpit but no wings or engines?

Let me make a suggestion to our CaptainSim friends to help out: There are two MSFS existing  airplane addons they could use the four-engine cockpit with their old FS9 707 skin: The DC Design Concorde and the JustFlight Bae 146, they both have four engines and old steam gauges so that should do the trick...

Come on, this is neither funny nor charitable, crawl back under your stone BD!

Edited by Bernard Ducret

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

I would luv to see a 707 or even better 727, I had a lot of fun with these in FSX, probably not a strong enough market.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

No law says you can’t reinstall FSX and pull your favs out of moth balls to play for a while.

Vic green

10 hours ago, VBHB said:

when they'll make the wright brothers plane.

Deleted, already answered it.

Edited by polosim

18 minutes ago, Patco Lch said:

No law says you can’t reinstall FSX and pull your favs out of moth balls to play for a while.

True, but seeing those old birds shiny bare metal skin and smokey engines in the MSFS environment would be an experience for sure. 

13 hours ago, Bill Alderson said:

Wouldn't be surprised if someone came up with one once for X-Plane once 12 comes out.  I'd love to see one.

I wouldn’t be surprised if anyone cared for X-plane 12 here, or anything you would love to see there lol

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Would rather have a decent DC-8 70 Series, but that's wishful thinking. But with glass cockpit it should be doable I guess.

32 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if anyone cared for X-plane 12 here, or anything you would love to see there lol

Why bother with those folks at this point, just seeks the attention where unwarranted. 707? no not for me, I would fly it once or twice than like in RL would be resorted to the scrap yard. Tempted for a 727 though which I may fly 4 times a year.

Edited by jbdbow1970

You can flight the first transatlantic Queen of the sky Redwing Super Constellation while you wait for the 707, now my favourite plane, you get bored less in cruise jumping to the enginner´s seat mangeing fuel pumps etc.. Do it all yourself, for me the AI only serves incredible well for check lists, do not ask or rely too much time on the engineer to control the power or the pilot managing climb altitude and speed etc. by the moment till new updates.

7 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

Me, I'm looking forward to XP12.
Different sims with different focuses (foci ?) are a good thing for simmers.

3 hours ago, Matchstick said:

Me, I'm looking forward to XP12.
Different sims with different focuses (foci ?) are a good thing for simmers.

100 percent agree with you. Flight simming doesn't have to be one sim only.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

I am saying "What about the 707 for MSFS?" in the forums since MSFS began. Nobody still hears me. I'm sure there's a lot of crazy boomers who'd be very happy to have the plane on which they received the Airliner Baptism when kids or even youngsters. I propose 5 versions: 707-120 A&B, 707-320 B&C and E-3 Sentry. There you pretty much depict the whole story of the plane.

Paul.-

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paulbinet@gmail.com said:

I am saying "What about the 707 for MSFS?" in the forums since MSFS began. Nobody still hears me. I'm sure there's a lot of crazy boomers who'd be very happy to have the plane on which they received the Airliner Baptism when kids or even youngsters. I propose 5 versions: 707-120 A&B, 707-320 B&C and E-3 Sentry. There you pretty much depict the whole story of the plane.

Paul.-

Plus a B720 / B720B for me! :biggrin:

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Someone needs to convince these guys to head over to MSFS. I'm actually surprised that they are still around. Great stuff back in the day. Their external models merged with a Paul Golding 2D panel was the way to go.

Historic Jetliners Group

• Like 5

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

26 minutes ago, duckbilled said:

Someone needs to convince these guys to head over to MSFS. I'm actually surprised that they are still around. Great stuff back in the day. Their external models merged with a Paul Golding 2D panel was the way to go.

Historic Jetliners Group

Now that was a while ago!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cheers

Paul Golding