Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Nvidia Driver

18 hours ago, Sabre57 said:

I'm on a 3090 with 516.94 and I don't have a DLSS option.  Any idea why this is happening?

You know it should be on the AA setting, right? And you've updated the simulator successfully?

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

2 hours ago, Wanthuyr Filho said:

You know it should be on the AA setting, right? And you've updated the simulator successfully?

Yup.

I9-9900, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3090 FTW

19 minutes ago, Sabre57 said:

Yup.

Now that is strange. I have no idea what might be preventing it from showing up, sorry.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

21 minutes ago, Sabre57 said:

Yup.

Have you possibly messed around with your UserCfg.opt file at some point, making it read-only, so it couldn't update the options menu to expose the new settings?

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

same problem and there are other people who have the same problem.

impossible to put the dlss.

old driver uninstalled with DDDU, up-to-date driver, clean registry, user.opt not read-only and deleted, bios update,resizebare off.

There's only the manipulation of the Dll that I didn't do because I don't know if it's really recommended I don't like to play with it too much

in short it doesn't work

I tried everything said here: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/dlss-option-not-showing-up/528952/281

Edited by Axis3600
Edit

20 minutes ago, thomasl123 said:

Dear All,

i don't know if somedody posted this already,

this helped me a lot:

I use this tutorial every time I DDU a new driver install. Can never remember quite how to do it without the tutorial 🙂

• Upvote 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

I solved my problem last night by deleting the TDRLevel registry entry I made for P3D.  I made this change a while back and didn't revert when I upgraded to the 3090.

Edited by Sabre57

I9-9900, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3090 FTW

Game Ready driver is out

• Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including the addition of NVIDIA DLSS technology to Microsoft Flight Simulator

which i guess this has to do with 4000RTX?

Intel Core i9-13900K | ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GB | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | DDR5 64GB 6000-30 Trident Z5 RGB | Corsair ICUE H170i Elite Capellix RGB | Corsair 7000D Airflow ASUS ROG Thor Platinum II 1200 Watt | Samsung SSD 990 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB & 1TB | Alienware AW3423DW | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27" Gaming Monitor | VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II | Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

16 minutes ago, Seth2021 said:

this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates including the addition of NVIDIA DLSS technology to Microsoft Flight Simulator

which i guess this has to do with 4000RTX?

No. The 4000s series cards aren't out for another 2 weeks. This is for all current RTX cards.

Edited by Tuskin38

This is DSLSS 2.0 not 3.0 which will be the version for 4000 series cards. 

• Like 2

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

On 9/27/2022 at 10:29 AM, Tuskin38 said:

No. The 4000s series cards aren't out for another 2 weeks. This is for all current RTX cards.

This is interesting because many of us were already able to use DLSS even with older drivers.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho