Sign in to follow this  
regis9

What 40th Anniversary Aircraft Will you Fly First?

DC3... and the chopper(s). The A310 is a very nice thing to have, but I doubt that I will use it a lot. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Beaver.

I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand it is great to finally have it in the sim and for free. On the other hand it is a shame that  it will not be on par with e.g the Milviz C310 quality and Milviz are not allowed to take it to a higher level, so we are stuck with this basic Beaver.

Edited by RALF9636
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, RALF9636 said:

Beaver.

I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand it is great to finally have it in the sim and for free. On the other hand it is a shame that  it will not be on par with e.g the Milviz C310 quality and Milviz are not allowed to take it to a higher level, so we are stuck with this basic Beaver.

Have you seen it?

Bert

The Wright Flyer.  I want to see how detailed the model is, what the new sound package sounds like, and how radically different it flies.

5 hours ago, wim123 said:

that is wishfull thinking, we can hope that, but it is absolutely nor sure.

The A310 certianlly is, IniBuilds has released info about it. They've said it's better than their X-Plane version in some ways.

6 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Never liked default aircraft. I will stick with the Fenix and Kodiak. 

Some of these aircraft are third party that MS paid the developers to to allow to include. While they will be default, they won't be the same quality.

Edited by Tuskin38

The DC-3 since that is the very first plane I flew in when I was 10 or 11 years old. Another thing to check off on my bucket list. 😊

Roy

• Like 1

None, i will watch the long awaited improved AI behavior.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

2 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Have you seen it?

Milviz themselves have said so. Still of course I hope it will be decent enough to be enjoyable.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/to-beaver-or-not-to-beaver-that-is-the-question/419309/231

The Beaver is going to be a Milviz product but… as we never intended it to have the “full fat” as you called it, it won’t have wear n tear, dirt levels or states etc. That said, it will have the EFB as well as the ability to use 3PD GTN/GPS units.

Also, as we’re not allowed to do derivatives, there will be no Turbo Beaver.

9 minutes ago, RALF9636 said:

Milviz themselves have said so. Still of course I hope it will be decent enough to be enjoyable.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/to-beaver-or-not-to-beaver-that-is-the-question/419309/231

The Beaver is going to be a Milviz product but… as we never intended it to have the “full fat” as you called it, it won’t have wear n tear, dirt levels or states etc. That said, it will have the EFB as well as the ability to use 3PD GTN/GPS units.

And this is why I would rather pay for a full feature airplane... because now no one else will make a beaver with all the details modelled. 

12 minutes ago, jpe828 said:

And this is why I would rather pay for a full feature airplane... because now no one else will make a beaver with all the details modelled. 

Yea, I agree with this it would have been really nice to have had a fully modeled Beaver, but it will likely never happen. 

That said I am happy to hear it WILL have support for 3PD GPS units!

• Like 1

Dan Scott

32 minutes ago, RALF9636 said:

They also say there is a full featured Otter on the way... Glass half-full.. 🙂

• Like 3

Bert

1 hour ago, RALF9636 said:

"As we never intended to have" so even if it was paid?

DC-3 first i have about 100hres on type in my Younger days  ,then the 310 

Jean Couillard 
i9-10850k@4.9 . Asus rog strix Z490-E  .crucial ballistic rgb 64g DDR4 3600 cl16 .asus rtx3080 OC . EVGA clc240 .   EVGA 1000G+       XPG s11 pro 1TB M.2 . Samsung 970EVO 1TB M.2  . Lian-LI LANCOOL11 mesh perf .  AW3821DW 3840x1600@144Hz .corsair  K70 RGB . corsair M65 pro . TCA Officer Pack Airbus

I never actually answered the thread question.

I'll probably try one of the Helicopters first, then probably the Wright Flyer and Spruce Goose.