Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

It's Alive!

Download on Steam just started, even though I was on the Beta. In contrast to what they said, it seems I don't have to wait one hour longer than users who weren't on the beta. Worth to relaunch your Steam client to trigger the download!

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600

I am on the beta and also got the update. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

All I got was a new splash screen when I started MSFS, nothing else. Maybe I should count myself lucky.

Same thing happened to me. I restarted and now the update is underway

Dan Scott

3 minutes ago, TexasGary said:

I got the update from the MS Store at 1001.  Maybe try restarting your PC.

Thanks, that worked again. 

Tapani Österberg

Just now, pstrub said:

Download on Steam just started, even though I was on the Beta. In contrast to what they said, it seems I don't have to wait one hour longer than users who weren't on the beta. Worth to relaunch your Steam client to trigger the download!

Appears the same on MS Store...downloading now.

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

11 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

I would have expected to see Meigs Field to close out this video... that would've brought a tear to my eye. 🙂

• Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

On the first load after the initial installer update, I got this dumb screen, but then on 2nd load it worked and is now downloading the 42GB or whatever it was.

d9FdgPp.png

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

Restarting PC got it started. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

14 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Nothing on East Coast US, yet

If Maryland is still on the East Coast, it is. 😄

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

8 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

They also posted this on their Discord:
It's highly recommended that you review our FAQ section before flying: https://forum.inibuilds.com/forum/270-faqs/

OH, MY #$%^^ GOD I JUST DIED !!  Spirit of Morant Bay !!! I may have to go home early from work .. THANK YOU MS AND INIBUILDS !!

Edited by Maxis
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

1 minute ago, DaveS said:

My download is only 20.24GB. Could this be because I previously uninstalled a bunch of things from the content manager I never use?

No, I have not uninstalled anything and my update is the same size.  The release notes said 20 GB.

• Like 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I bet sales of larger SSDs will go up dramatically after this update. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310